i think i found my christmas present - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #1
techgirl
i think i found my christmas present

ok so i was down in the basement looking for any leftover holiday wrap from last year and came across what may be my gift from my boyfriend. now not too long ago i was debating on either a leopard gecko or a corn snake. in the end i had decided a corn snake would be it for me and even talked to paul sage about some of the ones he had. due to the weather being too cold on both our ends, it was thought best to look around and even possibly wait for some warmer weather and inquire again(paul i truly love your snakes! you will be hearing from me when the weather is good) but i digress. anyway searching through the bags of stuff i come across.... a ceramic heater, cricket keeper, gut loading formula for crickets, a small waterer, mealworm feeding dish, anyway you see what i'm seeing? now either i'm getting one hell of an unusual snake or he's going to (or was) surprise me by getting me the leopard gecko. i must say i'm stunned that he was actually stringing me along thinking i was getting a snake. the only thing i can understand is that the weather is too cold for shipping and that he figured he can get a leopard closer to home and get the snake later for me(hmmmm....can we say birthday present? ) so now i feel bad if this is the case. he has no idea that i found everything. can't wait to see what christmas is bringing me

Old 12-08-2005, 05:24 PM   #2
nicolai
Maybe he put it there purposely to trick you. Maybe its for someone else. Maybe he has been wanting a leo for himself. Or, maybe, He decided to get you the best christmas present possible, a leopard gecko!!!!!

Old 12-08-2005, 05:58 PM   #3
critical bill
I hate chicks that snoop. My wife is already shaking packages like a child.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:04 PM   #4
techgirl
now now, i was not snooping!!!! i was looking for leftover giftwrap from last year to wrap to wrap up the gifts i got this year. is it my fault he couldn't hide the bag better. if he could hide a 55 gallon tank last year and i never found it, he coulda done better than leaving it in a bag in the basement. he knows i'm constantly down there for one thing or another. i feel bad that i found it, but certainly i'm not going to tell him. let him think i'm surprised. anyway i'm still gonna be surprised because i have no idea what the little guy is going to look like. so

Old 12-08-2005, 06:17 PM   #5
nicolai
hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

My wife was doing the same thing, I hid all the present in the loft of the garage and sunday i woke up early and wondered where she was and low and behold i peeked in the garage windown and she was looking at the wrapped boxes and shaking them and tring to size them up or something. She has no idea what i got her for christmas this year. usually she tells me what she wants and i get it for her, this year i didnt ask and it is driving her crazy!!!!
Maybe if i tell her If she gets me a real nice leo I will tell her what i got her, that would be a fair trade huh.

Old 12-08-2005, 07:53 PM   #6
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
i feel bad that i found it, but certainly i'm not going to tell him. let him think i'm surprised. anyway i'm still gonna be surprised because i have no idea what the little guy is going to look like. so
Hahaha hohoho! How about this...maybe your boyfriend doesn't really know what a leopard gecko looks like and by mistake he picks you up a mean old imported Tokay gecko all the while thinking he got a killer deal for $20 bucks. I'll bet you're awfully surprised then. Hahaha hohoho!

Old 12-08-2005, 07:59 PM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
sunday i woke up early and wondered where she was and low and behold i peeked in the garage windown and she was looking at the wrapped boxes and shaking them and tring to size them up or something.
My wife has such a nice behind that I intentionally hide presents in the attic garage just to get an extra peek. Even in June. If I were to noticeably hide something under my shirt and go out to the garage she would be in there as soon as my eyes closed on the couch. When the butt goes I'm sticking a whole bunch of mouse traps up there.

Old 12-08-2005, 10:07 PM   #8
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
lol me too but I hate anyone that snoops!

I sure do miss those days of Chirstmas being about GIVING and not RECEIVING, I guess those days are gone for good with all the snoopers out there!

Old 12-08-2005, 10:59 PM   #9
Vince
Dont shake any boxes, there might be geckos in them!

Old 12-09-2005, 06:56 AM   #10
nicolai
Maybe i could throw some calcium powder in my cricket box, wrap it, leave it un-named and throw it under the tree , then go back to my bed room and give the family about 15-30 minutes to have it good and shaken up for me!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!