Good Guy Elemental Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
gila7150
Elemental Exotics

I just completed a flawless purchase from Elemental Exotics. They provided great communication and were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The snake I received was professionally shipped and arrived in great condition. I would have no problem recommending them to others based on my experience.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
Charis
Thank you for the kind words and letting me know she arrived safe! I'm very happy she went to someone with experience with porphs. It was a pleasure doing business with you as well and I look forward to doing so again!

Old 08-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #3
HannaKonda
(I hope I am doing this correctly) I would like to second everything gila7150 said about Elemental Exotics. I recommend Amanda (username Charis) with no reservations. A pleasure to deal with and I am extremely happy with my baby corn snake from EE's 2014 pairing of phantoms.

Thank you, Amanda!

Old 08-21-2014, 02:09 AM   #4
Madratter
I also had a great experience buying from Elemental Exotics. Communication was great. My two girls came in quickly, packaged very well, healthy and active. The only bad thing was not enough money in the budget to buy more

Old 08-21-2014, 08:28 PM   #5
Charis
Thank you everyone!

Old 09-17-2014, 09:55 AM   #6
Glenaerie
Another glowing recommendation from me for Amanda at Elemental Exotics (Charis on Fauna, Tavia on cornsnakes.com). The transaction went flawlessly from start to finish, and Amanda went above and beyond to help me choose specific babies from the clutch, taking tons of extra pictures and cheerfully answering my questions about individuals' behavior and disposition. Communication was always very prompt, polite, and helpful. Shipping and packing went perfectly, and the healthy and beautiful babies arrived in excellent shape. Elemental Exotics was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish!

Old 11-11-2014, 11:43 AM   #7
Ravennessa
Here comes another recommendation for Elemental Exotics! I just unpacked my little phantom girl and OMG! Communication was flawlessly (even when I messaged them in the middle of the night), everything went smoothly 1 2 3 and my snake is exceptional. Well bred, fat, healthy, glowing, even pooped on the way here, and social (as far as snakes goes), when I took the lid of to check her she came cruising up my hand. My heart melted.. The pictures didn't even do her justice.. I can not enough stress the satisfaction of doing business with them. <3 Thank you guys!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!