Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:39 PM   #61
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
This topic is not about location so I don't see the point of him bringing it up.
He can still bring it up since both parties involved may come under scrutiny (which can be typical).

Old 02-05-2017, 01:06 PM   #62
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
He can still bring it up since both parties involved may come under scrutiny (which can be typical).
I posted on this BOI to warn others of this scammer. Bringing my location up is suspicious. Sounds like he knows I have all the proof, but still wants to chime in on the other parties behalf. I've seen plenty of people defend the scammer on many occasions. His comment is a red flag.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:23 PM   #63
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
I posted on this BOI to warn others of this scammer. Bringing my location up is suspicious. Sounds like he knows I have all the proof, but still wants to chime in on the other parties behalf. I've seen plenty of people defend the scammer on many occasions. His comment is a red flag.
That seems like quite a stretch, but suit yourself.

Old 02-05-2017, 06:43 PM   #64
Black Adder
Quote:
I agree with Nick 100% here, if you read through a lot of other BOI threads you will see the question of legailty due to location brought up numerous times. To say it has nothing to do with the thread at hand is ludicrous and getting snipy with your potential supporters is a sure path to self destruction imho.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:04 PM   #65
Hec.1
[quote=Black Adder;1978245]I agree with Nick 100% here, if you read through a lot of other BOI threads you will see the question of legailty due to location brought up numerous times. To say it has nothing to do with the thread at hand is ludicrous and getting snipy with your potential supporters is a sure path to self destruction imho.[/QUOTE
My location has nothing to do with the thread. This thread was started by me to make people aware of this scammer. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not here for support. I'm here to make people aware. The proof is there. Whether people believe me or not is completely on them, but as far as me responding to this post anymore its a wrap! I'm done! I see where this is going. To those who read this just beware of Manny Frade. He is a scammer!

Old 02-05-2017, 07:52 PM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hratchian View Post

On the other hand , isnt owning a boa in NY illegal? I thought pythons, boa, even ball pythons and any constrictors that grow over 10 Ft are restricted. So careful
New York City Health Code 161.01

(10)Reptiles (Reptilia). All Helodermatidae (gila monster and Mexican beaded lizard); all
front-fanged venomous snakes, even if devenomized, including, but not limited to, all Viperidae (viper, pit viper), all Elapidae (cobra, mamba, krait, coral snake), all Atractaspididae (African burrowing asp), all Hydrophiidae (sea snake), all Laticaudidae (sea krait); all venomous, mid-or rear-fanged, Duvernoy-glanded members of the family Colubridae, even if devenomized; any member, or hybrid offspring of the family Boidae, including, but not limited to, the common or green anaconda and yellow anaconda; any member of the family Pythonidae, including, but not limited to, the African rock python, Indian or Burmese python, Amethystine or scrub python; any member of the family Varanidae, including the white throated monitor, Bosc's or African savannah monitor, Komodo monitor or dragon, Nile monitor, crocodile monitor, water monitor, Bornean earless monitor; any member of the family Iguanidae, including the green or common iguana; any member of the family teiidae, including, but not limited to, the golden, common, or black and white tegu; all members of the family Chelydridae, including snapping turtle and alligator snapping turtle; all turtles and tortoises with a carapace length of less than four (4) inches; and all members of the order Crocodylia, including, but not limited to, alligator, caiman and crocodile.

Old 02-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #67
Fangthane
Quote:
Bringing my location up is suspicious.
Maybe I'm just getting easily confused in my old age, but I could swear that your location was listed as Queens, NY yesterday. If someone mentioning your location is "suspicious," you choosing to change it seems doubly so.

Old 02-05-2017, 08:36 PM   #68
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
New York City Health Code 161.01

(10)Reptiles (Reptilia). All Helodermatidae (gila monster and Mexican beaded lizard); all
front-fanged venomous snakes, even if devenomized, including, but not limited to, all Viperidae (viper, pit viper), all Elapidae (cobra, mamba, krait, coral snake), all Atractaspididae (African burrowing asp), all Hydrophiidae (sea snake), all Laticaudidae (sea krait); all venomous, mid-or rear-fanged, Duvernoy-glanded members of the family Colubridae, even if devenomized; any member, or hybrid offspring of the family Boidae, including, but not limited to, the common or green anaconda and yellow anaconda; any member of the family Pythonidae, including, but not limited to, the African rock python, Indian or Burmese python, Amethystine or scrub python; any member of the family Varanidae, including the white throated monitor, Bosc's or African savannah monitor, Komodo monitor or dragon, Nile monitor, crocodile monitor, water monitor, Bornean earless monitor; any member of the family Iguanidae, including the green or common iguana; any member of the family teiidae, including, but not limited to, the golden, common, or black and white tegu; all members of the family Chelydridae, including snapping turtle and alligator snapping turtle; all turtles and tortoises with a carapace length of less than four (4) inches; and all members of the order Crocodylia, including, but not limited to, alligator, caiman and crocodile.
MANNY FRADE IS A SCAMMER!

Old 02-05-2017, 08:37 PM   #69
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Maybe I'm just getting easily confused in my old age, but I could swear that your location was listed as Queens, NY yesterday. If someone mentioning your location is "suspicious," you choosing to change it seems doubly so.

Old 02-05-2017, 08:58 PM   #70
Hec.1
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!