Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #81
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
BOI threads aren't about any one specific transaction. It's been obvious for years just who and what Manny Frade is; that doesn't mean that people may not have some real issues with someone illegally keeping animals that aren't allowed in his location. I know he said they're not with him in NYC; but that's just an awfully convenient statement to make 18 hours after the issue was first brought up - after apparently obscuring his location for some inexplicable reason.
Shortly after I saw that post early this morning I responded. If someone has real issues then send me a pm. Stop assuming! I am done with this post and really don't care anymore if anyone else gets ripped off by this guy. Now I know why all the big time and small time breeders turn a blind eye. They don't want to deal with the BS and backlash that comes along with it. Good night and God bless! Much success to all.

Old 02-06-2017, 12:28 AM   #82
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
Shortly after I saw that post early this morning I responded.
You initially replied to the location issue with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec. 1
Not where I live....
Which makes the following statement (which more specifically addresses the location issue, roughly 18 hours later) seem all the more odd:
Quote:
I know, but sadly for them my animals aren't kept in NY for that reason. My partner and I house them at his facility where it is legal to own them. Sorry to bust their bubble.
If the first quote is true, then the amended location in your profile must be inaccurate. If the second quote is true, your initial denial is completely nonsensical. All in all, I think you've clearly been dishonest, and I don't think you have much credibility. You may not be on par with what Manny Frade does, but trying to cover up your own shady activities probably won't win you much support from those who do choose to abide by regional regulations, even though they may hate to have to do it.

Quote:
I am done with this post...
You've stated this several times already. I'm thinking it may be in your best interests to actually follow through with this one.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:21 AM   #83
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I'm with Hector on this one - his location and whether or not he is allowed to keep his animals there is not relevant to the transaction.
You may be right (You often are)

But it is possible that the ultimate collapse of this deal was not related to the issues discussed, but instead was a risk assessment by Manny: For the first snake/refund, maybe the wrong snake deal was all there was to it.
However, there was a second refund, and it appears to have happened after the OP who is quite verbal, started talking to another customer and publicizing the deal.
Why wouldn't Manny want a lot of talk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
I received a message from the other party telling me he had been contacted by Hector and Hector's 1 sided story
I don't keep up with Manny's legal problems but if there are any pending court dates, or any legal attention being focussed on him at all, he may not want others to read about how he is selling and shipping snakes to areas where they are not legal.
As far as a fact check, OP, why don't you show the shipping label and delivery address. If it was shipped to NYC, that is relevant to my theory.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #84
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
If it was shipped to NYC, that is relevant to my theory.
Supposed to be shipped

Old 02-06-2017, 12:02 PM   #85
Black Adder
Too funny
Not sure if you jumping up and down several times shouting "manny frade is a scammer" was supposed to pummel everybody into submission or not?
Also funny how you suddenly changed track on the point you was desperately trying to make that location is not relevant to suddenly "oh i dont keep them in NY".
Wonder after reading the rules you decided that was the case that might best fit your arguement?

Whatever as I have said , having an attitude attack to people on here is just NOT going to help your cause in any way whatsoever

Old 02-06-2017, 12:31 PM   #86
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I don't keep up with Manny's legal problems but if there are any pending court dates, or any legal attention being focussed on him at all, he may not want others to read about how he is selling and shipping snakes to areas where they are not legal.
https://www.browardclerk.org/Web2/

He pled out a year ago, no jail time, probation ends in 2028, plus restitution $438k.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:25 PM   #87
ShadowAceD
Since people keep asking about it.

Just a thing lying around.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2017, 02:25 PM   #88
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post

My bad, I misunderstood what "Community Control" meant in the case history. I guess that's a polite way of saying "behind bars".

Old 02-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #89
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post

Wow! Quite detailed..

Old 09-13-2017, 09:57 AM   #90
xMACx
I'm not a Lawyer but I think "THE PERFECT PREDATOR" got house arrest.

Community control is often imposed when probation is modified due to a probation violation. Florida law designates a maximum period of two years for a community control sentence. ... Community control is a sentence reserved for felony offenses. Probation is the more common, simpler form of supervision.Aug 2, 2016

Community control is a sentence. Just as jail is a sentence. Community control is jail at home. Community control is an alternative to prison in felony criminal cases. A prison sentence can be coupled with a sentence of probation after the prison portion is completed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!