Bold Stripe/Jungle Trio - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 06:00 PM   #1
AquaCreations
Bold Stripe/Jungle Trio

I have this trio of adult striped/jungle leopard geckos for sale. There is 1 male and 2 females 55 to 60 grams each. They are 3 to 3.5 years old and eat superworms. I am asking $400 shipped for the trio. There is one female here that is worth almost that alone. I am down to my last 20 geckos and hate to see this trio go Ive had them since they were 8 to 10 grams each and purchased them from Pat Kline. Please message email or call 754 302 4017. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2018, 09:13 AM   #2
AquaCreations
THEY ARE SOLD
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!