mountain horned dragons, frilled dragon, uromastyx, agama and basilisks for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 08-26-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
dragonsfire39
mountain horned dragons, frilled dragon, uromastyx, agama and basilisks for sale.

I have numerous lizards for sale near the pittsburgh, pa area. I have 1 female frilled dragon, a pair of mt. horned dragons, 2 green basilisks (both male), a male brown basilisk, a female red-headed agama, and a female mali uromastyx for sale. I also have a few cages available. Not for every animal though. Email me for more info at dragonsfire39@lycos.com. All are in great condition. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'd prefer to find them local homes as i'm not fond of shipping, but if i can find them an excellent home i may consider it.

The prices are as follows:

Green basilisks: 30.00 each
Brown basilisk: 30.00
Mt. horned dragons: 25.00 each
Frilled dragon: 125.00
Uromastyx: 40.00
Female red-headed agama: 15.00

Cagewise, I have a 40 gallon breeder reptile tank, a few 10 gallon aquariums, a 20 tall aquarium, and a large vision cage. Email me for prices.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2006, 05:56 AM   #2
Travman
red headed agama

hi im wondering about your red headed agama is it a baby and i live in australia so how much in australian would it be to get it imported to australia/ sydney thnx

Old 09-03-2006, 12:00 PM   #3
clarinet45
1. Since you are a minor, she would have to talk to your parents.
2. It's not worth it for 1 lizard to export to australia
3. is it even legal?

Old 09-03-2006, 03:23 PM   #4
dragonsfire39
I'm sorry. I can't do that. If I ship I will only consider overnight shipping and I don't think that will happen if it's going from Pa to Australia. Sorry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2006, 03:25 PM   #5
dragonsfire39
The uromastyx has been sold but the rest of the lizards in the original post are still available if anyone is still interested. I will be at the reptile show in Cheswick, Pa if anyone is in that area.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2006, 04:32 PM   #6
dragonsfire39
Everyone has been sold except the mountain horned dragons. I may be willing to sell them with a cage and lighting for extra. Email me for info.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
freethinker81
I am interested in one of your Basilisks if you still have one available. I live in NJ and wanted to know if you are willing to ship him. If it would be a weekday delivery you would be able to ship him to my work, an animal Hospital in NJ.. Please let me know. freethinker81@yahoo.com

Old 08-08-2009, 04:54 AM   #8
Chris_
Hey i just figured id let you know this ad is almost 3 years old. Also the post right before yours says all she had left was the mountain horned dragons. So im pretty sure hse doesnt have them anymore.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:43 AM   #9
dragonsandtails
is your frilled an auussie?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!