Inquiry Inquiry on Pyrexx Reptiles aka Jason Nitti aka Jason Caraballo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
SynPlus
Question Inquiry on Pyrexx Reptiles aka Jason Nitti aka Jason Caraballo

Just did business with him and would like to know if anyone else has done business with him as well. I have questions but I am not sure if the "inquiry" post is where to ask them. Would love to know if anyone has positive or negative information on him. Thank you ahead of time.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
RichsBallPythons
Dont have Anything positive but do know he was passing off a Normal As a spotnose he got for free. Acquired it as a normal male then it became a female Spotnose.

Below is the snake he got as male, then started selling it as spotnose!

Hes a 17 year old HS kid that thinks he knows everything! Not someone I would buy anything that is het from!
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
RichsBallPythons
Had to find a cached posting of his CL ad about this snake. He says all any potential buyer needs to know in this ad. He contradicts himself by making buyers go and compare spotnoses to his normal.

As stated someone to avoid till they grow up.

Quote:
Sex : Female
Grams : 800-900 grams
Diet : Small Rats
Morph Spotnose

If you do not know what a spotnose is and think im selling a normal here is a link to a spotnose thats running for $500 bucks and its a hatchling mine is a sub adult. http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/spotnose/ look at there spotnose then look at mine. Mine is way better.

Price : $200

Trades for : Crested geckos , exo terra tanks , reptile racks , leopard geckos , kenyan sand boas , vision cages or just let me know what you got.

Contact information : text @ 928 693 7396 "

Old 12-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
SynPlus
Not exactly what I wanted to hear. I appreciate your input. I guess I will have to treat these hets I received from him as normals, which is really unfortunate considering the trade I made for them.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
sbroderick
So my husband and I were selling/trading a snake rack on CL. Jason aka Pyrexx contacted him saying that he had a female spotnose at 800g that he would trade us for the snake rack. We agreed that this would be a fair trade, and would even be nice enough to deliver the snake rack to him. We live in the NW Valley, and he's on the far side of Scottsdale. It took us about an hour to get there.

When we got there he brought the snake outside, and it is a spotnose. I've held it in my own 2 hands, and so has my husband. I asked him if it was ok to probe her, and he looked a little startled and said yes. He then commented on how he's never had someone probe a snake when they came to pick it up. I probed the spotnose, and it's a male. We told him that we wouldn't be able to do the trade since this was not what we agreed to, and we don't have any need for another male. My husband asked if he had another female that he would want to trade, and he said no.

We won't be doing business with him again. If your word is your bond then this kid has no bond. He wasted our time, and we felt that he knew he was lying to us. We always probe, handle, and do thorough checks on all reptiles we buy.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:13 AM   #6
RichsBallPythons
If the snake he tried trading is the one pictured it is NOT a spot nose. The head pattern and body pattern shows NO spotnose what so ever.

Hes only a kid but hes trying to rip people off. If you feel its a spotnose please to more research and ask other breeders with a good reputation and that works with them to assure you next time. This one hes been trying to sell/trade has already been confirmed by me and many others its Just a normal with a light head pattern, nothing more nothing less.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #7
RichsBallPythons
The Kid dont like confrontation. When called out he gets very very defensive with vulger language. When He was told it was a normal, he didnt care. He told me he was selling off his 3 remaining snakes and moving out of state or something close to that. And he would chance his so called Business Name.

BUt when i was looking into him, he bragged about having 20+ snakes but to me said only had 3! Defiantly someone to avoid and must get quality photos of anything before wasting time.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:37 PM   #8
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynPlus View Post
Not exactly what I wanted to hear. I appreciate your input. I guess I will have to treat these hets I received from him as normals, which is really unfortunate considering the trade I made for them.
What was the trade?

Old 12-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #9
RichsBallPythons
She got sand boas from what I remember. He bought 3 of them not long ago and resold them without paperwork with some being Hets.

Shell have to confirm it.

Old 12-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
SynPlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
What was the trade?
Two "female" Kenyan Sand Boas, both "het Snow," and a baby "female" snow sand boa. If these aren't females, they are useless to me for breeding, but I will love them to death as pets.

I should have probed them, so, learning lesson for me. I still have not probed them, didn't feel I needed to because I won't be breeding them anytime soon, and I didn't have a probing kit available to me at the time. Will get them probed soon I suppose.

I did a partial trade plus cash, if that's what you were asking.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!