Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2017, 09:01 PM   #71
Hec.1
GOOD NIGHT!

Old 02-05-2017, 10:25 PM   #72
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
MANNY FRADE IS A SCAMMER!
No one is arguing that Manny Frade isn't a thief, fraud, scammer, etc. What is being pointed out is that he does have a fan club, and there are people who would happily rat you out to the authorities to protect him if you aren't allowed to possess those snakes.

Now that said, those people wouldn't post warnings here on Fauna, they would just blab to the authorities.

Old 02-05-2017, 10:34 PM   #73
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
No one is arguing that Manny Frade isn't a thief, fraud, scammer, etc. What is being pointed out is that he does have a fan club, and there are people who would happily rat you out to the authorities to protect him if you aren't allowed to possess those snakes.

Now that said, those people wouldn't post warnings here on Fauna, they would just blab to the authorities.
I know, but sadly for them my animals aren't kept in NY for that reason. My partner and I house them at his facility where it is legal to own them. Sorry to bust their bubble.

Old 02-05-2017, 10:36 PM   #74
Hec.1
That is why I keep saying this thread has nothing to do with location. Lol!

Old 02-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #75
Helenthereef
I'm with Hector on this one - his location and whether or not he is allowed to keep his animals there is not relevant to the transaction.

Old 02-05-2017, 10:52 PM   #76
Hec.1
Not to mention the ban is only in NYC not all of NY. Lol!

Old 02-05-2017, 10:54 PM   #77
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I'm with Hector on this one - his location and whether or not he is allowed to keep his animals there is not relevant to the transaction.
Thank you! Hopefully they won't start coming at you now for saying something.

Old 02-05-2017, 11:00 PM   #78
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
Thank you! Hopefully they won't start coming at you now for saying something.
I can live with it

Old 02-05-2017, 11:02 PM   #79
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
BOI threads aren't about any one specific transaction. It's been obvious for years just who and what Manny Frade is; that doesn't mean that people may not have some real issues with someone illegally keeping animals that aren't allowed in his location. I know he said they're not with him in NYC; but that's just an awfully convenient statement to make 18 hours after the issue was first brought up - after apparently obscuring his location for some inexplicable reason.

Old 02-05-2017, 11:18 PM   #80
Helenthereef
I get that, but I've seen too many issues get diverted away from the main point by intense discussions on what I see as side tracks.

I think it's all too easy to jump on the person who IS actively taking part and let the main protaganist, who may not be taking such an active part (in this case Manny) slide out of the focus of the discussion.

He's answered the point about his location and I just don't see it as relevant to this issue.

Anyway, that's my two-penn'orth, (or to you guys two cents I suppose ), so I'm shutting up now, as I have nothing helpful to add to the initial subject of the thread,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!