Male frilled dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 04:54 PM   #1
Xxviloncelloxx
Male frilled dragon

Hello. I was wondering anyone would like an Adult male NG Frilled Dragon, 1.5yrs. I have had him ever since he was a baby. I had to recently move and I have no room to move him to a larger cage as my house is rather small. I have never shipped before so I would need to be informed on how to. I just REALLY want him to go to a place/home that can take care of him properly. I would love to see him go to a breeder......breeders get priority. also....pickup would be great in NJ. Thanks.

John
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-21-2004, 05:09 PM   #2
bmbreptiles
frilled dragon

I am interested in your frilled dragon, please email me at bmbreptiles@yahoo.com

Thanks
Monica

Old 12-23-2004, 05:40 PM   #3
Voodoo Cild
interested

I am interested are you willing to trade or do you just wanna sell?

Old 12-28-2004, 12:34 AM   #4
puertorab
hey

hey i wanted to know if you live close enough for us to meet up to make the exchange. i live brooklyn new york and can travel to meet up. just email me and we can talk about the price or whatever you want for it. i plan to breed bearded dragons and ball pythons and hopefully breed frills. i currently own 4 beardeds 3 leopard geckos 1 savannah monitor 2 emperor scorpions 3 ball pythons and one madagascan hissing roach. so i have plenty of experience with many animals. i do have refrences with a well known breeder of frills and beardeds and he can tell you that i know my stuff. thanks so much for your time. my email address is puertorab1@aol.com
-Naem

Old 05-21-2006, 01:15 AM   #5
nacali89
Hi, I am definetely interested in your adult frilled dragon, I live in NJ, and would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick him up, also how much would u want for him and could you send me pics, my email address is nacali89@yahoo.com

thank you,
Nicholas Cali

Old 08-14-2006, 01:55 AM   #6
CBCG GECKOS
Please let me know if you have already got rid of this dragon. My email is cbcg_farm@charter.net

Old 10-17-2006, 04:35 PM   #7
BabyGrl2U
Male Frilled Dragon

xxx

I am inquiring about the male frilled dragon that you no longer can keep in your home. I am interested in taking him for you.
fromgrl@yahoo.com

Old 10-17-2006, 04:36 PM   #8
BabyGrl2U
Please contact me if you are still looking for a home for your male frilled dragon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread