Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:04 PM   #261
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonCountryReptiles View Post
I am feeling inclined to make NBK Reptiles aware of the fact that a photo of their facility was being used to represent another's business.
Already done.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:46 PM   #262
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Already done.
I really appreciate all you've done to help out with this unbelievably crazy situation!!

Old 12-03-2016, 11:51 PM   #263
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake
Quote:
measly 175 bucks not saying I'm rich
So, which is it? Do you still not see what people are trying to point out to you?!

Old 12-04-2016, 10:23 AM   #264
Lucille
Quote:
That's my accountants office here guy get the facts striaght here
ar15 depot.com
Snake morphology.com

10 per off on anyone that doesn't buy from this guy
It does appear that Rick has several businesses.
Attached Images

Old 12-04-2016, 10:44 AM   #265
Lucille
There is quite a bit more to the thread I referenced, here is another screen shot:
Attached Images

Old 12-04-2016, 10:46 AM   #266
Lucille
I apologize to everyone for the word I did not see until just now and inadvertently did not remove from the screen shot.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:31 AM   #267
Snakemorphology
Brain wash

You brainwashed everyone with your lies only the pros know how to open the snakes mouth like that without hurting them

Old 12-06-2016, 09:48 AM   #268
Lucille
Quote:
You brainwashed everyone with your lies only the pros know how to open the snakes mouth like that without hurting them
Speaking of lies:
Quote:
Don't know but here I'm done won't respond any more have fun guys can't say it wasnt
Jessica, I have a suggestion, either you can do it or I will be happy to. Rick seems (IMHO) to be a persistent, nightmare customer and a new thread with his name and business names in the title would make him more searchable on the internet so that others can choose whether to deal with him. It should be linked to this one. Let me know what you want to do.

Old 12-06-2016, 09:57 AM   #269
Andy_G
Quote:
I suppose they could tell a black pastel frim a normal too, right?

Old 12-06-2016, 09:59 AM   #270
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Speaking of lies:

Jessica, I have a suggestion, either you can do it or I will be happy to. Rick seems (IMHO) to be a persistent, nightmare customer and a new thread with his name and business names in the title would make him more searchable on the internet so that others can choose whether to deal with him. It should be linked to this one. Let me know what you want to do.
I agree - nightmare! If you would like to start it, that would be great. I can comment and thoroughly explain my experience.

On a side note, at least a portion of the cost of our snake he was refunded went toward being a "member" on this site. Looks good on his profile at first glance, but a new thread would certainly reveal his true nature to others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!