Jim Wilson of Triple H Herps - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 06-25-2005, 02:02 AM   #11
shawn74
Jim also has some of my money and I have been trying to get in contact with him also. I last heard from him May 3rd. Since then he has been a ghost. Wont answer e-mails, phone is shut off. If you hear from him let him know I am looking for him also.

Old 06-25-2005, 10:31 AM   #12
me_wrestler
I will let you know if I hear anything.
Colin

Old 06-25-2005, 12:38 PM   #13
reptilebreeder
Most definitely weird. I assume you guys have tried all the contact methods listed on his website and also his member ship here? Was fairly active here and also use to post ads on KS, but I guess everything just stopped.
???????????????

P.S. Shawn74 how did you get two red boxes and negative 300 points on your reputation, when you only have 4 posts, and all four are just posts "looking" for Jim.

Old 06-25-2005, 06:47 PM   #14
shawn74
I made a post on one of Jim's post asking him to contact me or I was going to make a negative post on BOI. I got an e-mail from Fauna saying I broke some rules. Not sure what I said wrong! I just want to complete my deal with Jim weather it be I get my snake or I get my money. Hope I didn't say anything wrong. I am not looking to get in trouble.
Shawn

Old 06-25-2005, 07:23 PM   #15
Dennis Hultman
I know at least two more people are trying to contact Jim. I don't know if he had some heath issues or not but it seems really out of the norm for someone just to drop out completely.

Old 06-25-2005, 09:41 PM   #16
me_wrestler
I've tried all the contact methods available. The only thing that hasn't been tried is someone actually going over there in person. Anyone live that way that feels like taking a drive?
Colin

Old 06-25-2005, 10:24 PM   #17
SSReptiles
Listen, I did a deal with Jim loooooong time ago, and we have been in contact since after the deal. Then all the sudden, he dropped out of the face of the earth. Jim was a good guy, and was very good with his words. I really don't know what happened to the guy. I have tried to contact him since the beginning of May? I don't remember. It's been so long
I got an e-mail from someone who has been trying to get a hold of Jim, and I tried to see if I could possibly help by contacting Jim to see if he's been getting this one guys e-mail. He also didn't get his reptile nor money back. I hope things turned out ok?
I hope Jim is ok.

Old 06-26-2005, 03:06 AM   #18
snakewrangler89
Everyone,
I get my license in July, but now a few people in the area that may be willing to do everony a favor and drive down there and check things out...Im about 30 minutes away...maybe i can get someone around me too go down there and see whats up...hopefully nothing bad...lemme know.

Thanks
Matt Manry

Old 06-26-2005, 03:16 AM   #19
ReptileZone1
Hey Matt

Thanks for posting... As I said I hope everything is alright with the guy.. And that's great that you are going to ask those guy's to check it out.. I wasn't sure if you were close to Buford but thought I would ask you anyways.. Let us know what's up and keep me updated on Yahoo Messenger.. I will be messaging you here and there Thanks for doing this for these guys.. -Jon

Old 06-26-2005, 03:24 AM   #20
snakewrangler89
no problem dude. I'm always willing to help if its something i can accomplish. I'm sure one of the people around atlanta will be willing to drive me to buford if i pay half the gas. Lets hope this guy is okay...lol Thanks everyone!

Matt Manry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!