BEL PARADOX FEMALE Blue Eyed Leucistic Lucy Amazing Cool Unique CHRISTMAS SALE!* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-11-2015, 11:55 AM   #1
Kaity
BEL PARADOX FEMALE Blue Eyed Leucistic Lucy Amazing Cool Unique CHRISTMAS SALE!*

So this girl is my pride and joy, my favorite snake. She is so freakin cool looking. She has TWO blue eyes with all that awesome two faced style paradoxing. When I saw her available I snatched her up as quickly as I could. I have downsized a lot and only have my two favorite snakes now. However we are planing on touring the country in a van and can not really have snakes if we are doing that. She is a Mojave x Butter. She eats F/T young rats all day. I can link you to a forum where her original breeder posted some pictures and info on her... but I am not sure if that is okay to do on this classified add. She is a 2014 from CD Constrictors. I do not know how much she weighs, I do not have a scale. She is handled regularly by adults and children and will make a fantastic pet, breeder, or display animal.

I will also have a awesome fairly new RHINORAXX 5 high poly available after she is sold or to her purchaser. Inquire for details willing to give a great deal if you buy both.

Asking $1,500 OBO for her, willing to take offers, especially if local to WA state, I would love her in her new home before Christmas. Shipping only to local HUB or via SYR at this point due to weather.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2019, 06:00 PM   #2
AshleyCmrn15
Is she still available???

Old 02-21-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
WindsweptReptiles
This thread is four years old...

Old 02-22-2019, 12:46 PM   #4
AshleyCmrn15
Never hurts to ask!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!