Introducing my new Purple Paradox - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-24-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
MikePhoneJunkie
Introducing my new Purple Paradox

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I see everyone in this community sharing pics, having good laughs, and just getting along and I would love to be apart of this community. I am a current YouTuber who fell for the passion for Bearded Dragons. I just started a new YouTube channel just for Bearded Dragon how to's, and my journey on becoming a breeder. Anyhow, here is my 2 newest additions I am still thinking of a name for....
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2017, 06:50 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
That has to be one of the most amazing Pogona vitticeps I have seen, regarding color. Who produced him/her?

He/She looks so red in the pictures you posted. So, would he be considered a red purple paradox? If not, what colour is he?

Also, what is the name of your Youtube channel?

Lastly, I quite like your screen name/user handle.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #3
Helenthereef
How about Sugar and Spice?

Old 04-25-2017, 05:22 PM   #4
MikePhoneJunkie
He was produced by Dachiu dragons and was sold to a local breeder in Indiana that I made an offer to purchase him. Thank you in regards to liking my name, that is actually my other Tech Review YouTube channel name and my new one I just created for bearded dragons is @The Beardie Shack. I am still new to all of their morphs and everything but I was told he was hypo trans double het for hypo and trans cawley Belgium blood. Mary Ann has been a big help on guiding me with what to look for when I bought him because I didn't want to lose out on all the money I paid for him. I actually flew to Indiana and drove back home with them 2 just to insure I was not going to get ripped off

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 04-25-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
MikePhoneJunkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
How about Sugar and Spice?
Thank you I actually really like those names!

Old 04-25-2017, 05:34 PM   #6
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePhoneJunkie View Post
Thank you I actually really like those names!

Happy to be of service! :

Old 05-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #7
Redsky29
Very lovely can't wait to see more pics!

Old 06-05-2017, 02:08 PM   #8
NISMO
Nice dragon, congrats

Old 06-05-2017, 02:26 PM   #9
MikePhoneJunkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO View Post
Nice dragon, congrats
Thank you

Old 05-23-2018, 09:29 PM   #10
TeefMissing
Beautiful. Hope they're still doing well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!