Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #61
Pinky81
BOI Creepy Exotics Barb aka Momma

I recently purchased my first Crestie from Barb and I can't say enough how awesome the process was! I did it on a payment plan and because Barb knew how excited I was to be getting my first Tri-color crestie she allowed me to pick up my gek before my 2nd payment was made. She took into consideration my spotless reputation in the reptile community and made this girl a HAPPY CAMPER! I am in love with my prized tri-colored stud! Who has yet to be named!

I finally got to meet her at AAE in IL last weekend (yes she did this even with never meeting me prior) and I was impressed that she just about jumped over her table to greet me with a big ole hug! I love breeders who enjoy their customers and show them deep appreciation. Im also a huge fan of hugs so it was a stellar first meeting! She truly is a Momma of the gecko world!

Thanks sooooo very much Barb for my wonderfully healthy and friendly boy!!!

Mel
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #62
Dave496
I recently bought from Barb a second time, both were very good experiences. She has always been pleasant to deal with and responsive to my questions. I would gladly recommend her to others.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:09 PM   #63
Tezzerax
Thumbs up

Just recently purchased 2 geckos from Barb and the came beautiful & healthy! The male came out of his cup & immediately wanted a snuggle. The female was very inquisitive & bright eyed. Both were pictures of health! Barb has been great with answering questions. And quick to pack up the girl when I purchased her at the last minute. It's been a great experience! Highly recommend her & her geckos!

Old 06-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #64
Labecanda
I recently bought 2 geckos from Barb and am extremely happy with my purchase. Her customer service and packaging were both excellent. She has such a great selection of unusual cresteds I will def buy from her again!

Old 06-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #65
sammixtastic
I will definitely be buying from her again!

Barb at Creepy Exotics has beautiful geckos. She is super quick with communication & and has great payment plans if you see the gecko of your dreams, but don't have the full payment at once. All three geckos I purchased from her look better than they did in their pictures. I love them. I will definitely be getting some more geckos from her in the future. I have attached photos of the great geckos I received from her. They arrived quickly, packaged well & looked healthy.
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #66
Jaked
My new geckos

I just purchased two new males from creepy exotics and they are amazing. Beautiful color and most importantly good health and structure. They were shipped great and arrived healthy and happy. I would not hesitate to purchase again. Barbara helped with all of my questions and concerns and trust me I had a lot of questions haha. But extremely happy and will hopefully be buying more females from her in the near future! Thanks!

Old 06-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #67
LateNightGeckos
Recently purchased a crested gecko from Barb at Creepy Exotics. Had a great experience and the gecko is amazing. Will definitely do business with Barb again!

Old 07-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #68
flynnthedragon
Recently recieved my little girl from Barb. She is exactly what was pictured for sale. Communication was outstanding, She answered any any all questions I had. While I have only bought from one other breeder, She was the most smoothest experience between the two! While I did have some issues with UPS not delivering before 10:30am (nothing to do with Barb) That is my only complaint and i sure let the UPS people know!

Here is Nyx, out of Camo x Wicked. She came healthy and alert, and is enjoying her new home! Creepy Exotics is one to put on the list to do business with again for sure

Old 07-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #69
Apollo's Geckos
Barb,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We believe it is very important to show appreciation for those breeders who work hard and are very compassionate about their loved collection. You can see Barb’s smile a mile away right before we approach her at the shows. That being said, she is excellent with communication, online and also in person, responding quickly to messages, & super compassionate. Both of our geckos from her are in excellent health. Very impressive how Barb treats each and every single person who comes up to her table giving them 100% of her attention, being very personal and ultimately extremely helpful. We will definitely continue to purchase from Barb. Her collection is gorgeous, and reflects all the love she puts into her geckos.

Love,

Janel & Richard (Apollo’s Geckos)

BUMBLEBEE MAN

Old 07-31-2013, 09:23 PM   #70
Rhac 'Em Up
Gecko Exactly as Shown, Service Above and Beyond

Working with Barb has been an absolute pleasure. She took an entire album of photos of my girl after my purchase (without my asking for photo updates) and tagged me on Facebook - above and beyond what any other vendor has done for me. My looks EXACTLY as shown prior to purchase (and Barb posts a lot of images to show you exactly what you're getting).

Some of Barb's images:

Some images from my camera:

http://rhacemup.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=519&h=389

I look forward to doing business with her again (and can't wait to see what she and the Harlequin Hoard produce from their breeder loan).

Full review of my new Creepy Exotics gecko here: http://rhacemup.wordpress.com/2013/0...into-our-home/

Kaitlin Marks-Dubbs
Rhac 'Em Up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!