Good Guy Megan @ Fallout Herp aka "siphon" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
paullyk
Megan @ Fallout Herp aka "siphon"

Recently had the opportunity to conduct a trade with cash involved with Megan. I am always skeptical about long distant trades but this transaction went extremely smoothly.

Communication was exceptional, everything was packed and shipped very professionally and the animals were even better than represented. Megan's dedication shines thru with how she conducts herself and her business. I hope to do business again and will have no issues referring friends to do the same.

Keep up the Good Work Megan!!!! Thanks again...

Old 04-24-2015, 09:54 PM   #2
CrestedMania
Thumbs up A++++ & Thank you!

First off let me say thank you Megan for my little Freak!
Megan from Fallout Herpetology and I did a trade involving some gargoyles and a E. Agricolae named Freak! :-) Everything went exceptionally smoothly even though we had to wait a decent amount of time for proper weather. Megan stayed in contact with me, sent me pictures and I could really tell that she cares about her Geckos!
I would definitely do business with her again and would definitely refer friends to her without hesitation!
Thanks again Megan!!

Old 06-24-2015, 03:06 AM   #3
QtKen2
I did a trade with Megan and everything went smooth on her end but a snag on mine. She was very professional, well mannered, and understandable. I would not hesitate doing business with her again. 1st rate in my book!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!