Bad Guy Daniel Christian - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:10 PM   #11
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy thomson View Post
Scott thanks for your concern about Eastern Box turtles. Why don't you call the DEM of the state where he is located.
Whether he actually did, or not, who knows. However, Scott did state, in the sales thread, that he reported Daniel to authorities.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:46 PM   #12
Mighty J
IMHO, there are far to many self appointed, self righteous, nosey "cops" patrolling this selling forum. Don't like it, don't participate, or PM the seller. There are many possible scenarios and what may seem egregious to you, might be a case of cb, very long term pre protection, or rescue / rehab / adoption.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #13
Levi4turtle
I called him a lowlife and I got infarctions against me. Yes it makes me very mad when people take turtles out of there natural habitat no matter legal or not and clearly his actions are illegal and he's lying too trying to sell them as 3 toed box and there eastern which is illegal in Ohio I already contacted the ODNR and they are going to investigate it. He is the same person trying to sell eastern box turtles before on here I remember his post now. He tried last time and nothing was done and now he's trying again. I hope no one buy off this guy anyone buying them is also committing a crime by buying them from a person where there illegal to have in the first place. His last ad everyone asked him if he had a permit and he just deleted ad and never responded in my mind that's shows he has no permit. I hope he gets what's coming for taking them poor things out of there home and putting them in a cage it's so wrong and sickens me that's why there numbers are declining is from people like him if this keeps up there will be no more left in wild. It's funny I get infarctions and he still is on this site after another attempt to sell illegal turtles which he thinks is ok because no one will do anything. Well I did what goes around comes around.

Old 04-17-2015, 06:22 PM   #14
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty J View Post
IMHO, there are far to many self appointed, self righteous, nosey "cops" patrolling this selling forum. Don't like it, don't participate, or PM the seller. There are many possible scenarios and what may seem egregious to you, might be a case of cb, very long term pre protection, or rescue / rehab / adoption.
It does not matter what the background story is on these, or other, EBT.
In Ohio, it is, as I pointed out, illegal to buy, trade, sell them. Also illegal to possess without a permit (no, I won't become a broken record ).

Rescued, etc., EasternBT, generally, need to be turned over or you must get a permit for it (but still cannot sell, trade, etc., the turtle).

Am just pointing out the facts, nothing more.

Out of curiosity (legitimately curious), do you believe it is okay to do something illegal in the reptile trade/community (rescuing aside)?

Old 04-17-2015, 06:47 PM   #15
Levi4turtle
oh no he called me names better watch out you will get in trouble. there is some unprofessional people on here. I would love to post the new ignorant pm I just got from a certain someone. I posted it in the feedback section and then I will get told its in wrong place again jumping around trying to find right place. I love the people here there so nice.

Old 04-17-2015, 06:48 PM   #16
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi4turtle View Post
He tried last time and nothing was done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Count to 100, use some strategy & tactics
That is 100% speculation on your part. Breathe...

Old 04-17-2015, 07:08 PM   #17
Robert Walker
Daniel, since you are viewing this thread, please feel free to chime in and give us your insight.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:19 PM   #18
Levi4turtle
No Robert he had a posting on here about a month or so ago trying to sell eastern box turtles and a lot of people flipped that time and im not the only one that remembers it there was a guy on the op that said he posted on his other post when he was trying to sell them before and he deleted ad after about 22 replies on it about him selling illegal turtles and everyone asking him for his permit which he never provided. And I found out even with a permit you still cant sell them to anyone in any state. Sorry but if this kind of crap keeps up there will be no box turtles for people to enjoy in the wild. Here in Michigan if a dnr see's you even touch a box turtle you can go to jail just for touching it. And I have seen many more stories on other forums of people taking babies out of the nest and stuff like that. There is a reason why they are protected because there numbers are declining and main reason is humans taking them. There are beautiful creatures and they deserve to live a life in there natural habitat not in a cage and most die in captivity too. I just love turtles and hate to see them disappear from the wild. They can't talk and need us to protect them and that's what I'm all about the conservation of any protected turtle or any animal. I will bet my account that he had earlier post selling illegal box turtles but he deleted them. The turtles cant fight fpr them self so im here to give them a helping hand to survive.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:34 PM   #19
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
That is 100% speculation on your part. Breathe...
This was referring to your comment, "nothing was done". Since you don't have access behind the scenes here on Fauna, it is 100% speculation on your part to falsely assume "nothing was done" and/or being done. I applaud your zest for defending animals and trying to protect them, I don't think anyone is here criticizing that, so hats off to you.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:37 PM   #20
Robert Walker
Daniel, you are still viewing this thread now. This BOI is about you, now is the time to share your side. We are all listening, lets hear it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!