Maximus the Retic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-16-2006, 06:53 PM   #1
snakeseller
Maximus the Retic

Here is a couple of pics of Maximus he is 6 months old and 6ft

Old 03-16-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
Art Klass
Mike, he's great looking. Very intense eyes.

Old 10-07-2006, 09:14 PM   #3
mastarofsnakezz
OMG it looks jsut like mine!!!!!!! its freakin insane!!! like i said it look lik mine but mine has "rinkles" on teh back??? is this nomral??????

Old 10-08-2006, 01:24 AM   #4
good12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastarofsnakezz
OMG it looks jsut like mine!!!!!!! its freakin insane!!! like i said it look lik mine but mine has "rinkles" on teh back??? is this nomral??????
it Menes it is dehydrated i think has he got a big bowl of water that it can soak in and drink out off.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
mastarofsnakezz
y dos it need water???? its a snake silly teh guy at the store i bot it at say its a new breed "fancy retic" like fanct rat??????? tat y its rinkled.

Old 10-08-2006, 12:21 PM   #6
good12
I'm not getting you are you taking the piss or something of cause it needs water it's a living thing that's like saying that we don't need water. From the post i have seen i think you should re home the snake because it looks like you don't no what you are doing I've had snakes for years and i would not consider getting a reticulated python. Go to a rescue center or try to give it to someone who has experience with reticulated python and large snakes it is in the best thing that could happen to it.

Old 10-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #7
Chris Anderson
mastarofsnakezz,

You might want to do yourself, and everyone else, a favor and just stop posting. You're either a troll or you're asking for trouble posting about your retic since they are illegal in NY state. Either way, I don't think anyone would mind not reading the worthlessness of your posts.

Chris

Old 10-10-2006, 04:26 PM   #8
mastarofsnakezz
teh petshop gy sayd that they r legal!!!!!! so he lied again???????????

chris i tink u stop posting cuz ur a faggit

Old 10-10-2006, 05:44 PM   #9
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastarofsnakezz
teh petshop gy sayd that they r legal!!!!!! so he lied again???????????

chris i tink u stop posting cuz ur a faggit
Attn: moderators:
This moron is an obvious troll.
His posts need to be deleted and his account cancelled.

Old 10-23-2006, 06:03 PM   #10
Boidmom
Angry

master of snakes--does your mother know the way you talk to people?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!