Sugar Glider Pops - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen

Notices

Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen Whats Cooking: A cooking forum designed for fauna members to share recipes and other culinary delights with each other. Bon Appetit!

Old 02-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #11
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
ewww, icky, ewww I think I'll just have a salad for lunch today. lol
sprinkled with freeze dried Sugar Glider tail.. I heard it is divine!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #12
Mistyck
LOL this reminds me of the songs from "James and the Giant Peach" LOL Funny!

Here's some of the lyrics from that movie:

Quote:
Grasshopper: [singing] For dinner on my birthday, shall I tell you what I chose? Hot noodles made from poodles on a slice of garden hose/And a rather smelly jelly made from armadillo's toes/The jelly is delicious, but you have to hold your nose!

Ladybug: I crave the tasty tentacles of octopi for tea/I like hot dogs, but I love hot frogs, and surely you'll agree/A plate of soil with engine oil is a super recipe. I hardy need to mention that it's practically free!

Centipede: I'm crazy about mosquitoes on a piece of buttered toast/And pickled spines of porcupines and a great big roast!/And dragon's flesh, quite old, not fresh, it costs a buck at most!

Glowworm: Does it come with gravy?

Centipede: It comes to you in barrels if you order it by post!

Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 AM   #13
charleshanklin
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
As per a request, here is my favourite recipe for snacking on sugar gliders.

Take one to six sugar gliders. (preferably dead long enough to be firm)

Dip in liquid chocolate (I melt one bag of chocolate chips in a pan)

lay on tray, sprinkle with powdered sugar and freeze.

can add sprinkles or strawberry chunks for added flavour.

Hope you enjoy!

That's disgusting!!!

Strawberries ruing the flavor of a good sugarglider, use bannana.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #14
joshc24
haha..... But I will have to admit I opened this post and thought I was going to read how you make popsicles for your sugar gliders lol.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #15
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshc24 View Post
haha..... But I will have to admit I opened this post and thought I was going to read how you make popsicles for your sugar gliders lol.
:P .. that's all a part of my charm.. I make you look left, then I come from the right . LOL

Old 07-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #16
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
:P .. that's all a part of my charm.. I make you look left, then I come from the right . LOL
Hey! That belongs in **HELL**

Old 07-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #17
LauraB
Quote:
Do you use the skins for anything?
But of course! Gourmets waste nothing!

Prepare scrumptious glider skins like you would potato skins. Cut the little buggers to fit inside a cupcake tin (after removing a generous quantity of fur first - scorched glider fur really stinks!), fill your glider "cups" with a generous mixture of browned ground skunk, sauted onions & peppers and a little splash of bombadier beetle spray (just for the added tang).

Top with plenty of sharp cheddar of course. Bake @ 350 for 25 mins.
Salt & pepper to taste. Bon appetit!

Old 07-05-2010, 12:31 AM   #18
Dawn Zimmerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshc24 View Post
lol Me too!

Old 08-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #19
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
But of course! Gourmets waste nothing!

Prepare scrumptious glider skins like you would potato skins. Cut the little buggers to fit inside a cupcake tin (after removing a generous quantity of fur first - scorched glider fur really stinks!), fill your glider "cups" with a generous mixture of browned ground skunk, sauted onions & peppers and a little splash of bombadier beetle spray (just for the added tang).

Top with plenty of sharp cheddar of course. Bake @ 350 for 25 mins.
Salt & pepper to taste. Bon appetit!
OR.. if you are crafty.. you can use the glider skins, to make little jackets for your hamsters.. or barbie dolls.. or, if you have a good glider wholesaler, you can invest a LOT of time into making yourself a beautiful, patchwork glider jacket..

Old 08-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #20
LauraB
LMAO, Brandi! Brilliant, and too funny! Thanks for the fodder
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!