Good Guy Michael Castillo : Urban Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
kaoslb
Michael Castillo : Urban Albino

I recently acquired a 100% het baby male albino ball python from Michael Castillo and I could not be more pleased with the whole transaction.

1. He replied almost immediately when I first inquired about purchasing a ball.
2. He has answered NUMEROUS questions that I have sent him regarding everything from care of ball pythons to the type of ball pythons he had available.
3. He's replied to every email in a very timely fashion.
4. He was never pushy or tried to harass me into a sale. In fact he recommended I go to a local show and see if anything else might catch my eye.
5. He has been very accommodating in terms of meeting me and delivering me the snake.
6. The baby ball python is healthy, mite-free, active, and has already eaten two hopper mice.
7. He's given me this level of customer service despite the fact that this particular transaction was for a low-dollar snake. He treated me the same as if I were buying a high dollar snake from him.

As I said, I was very pleased with the transaction and would do business with Michael again in a heartbeat. In fact I have already pre-paid for a female 100% het albino ball python that he just hatched out. Once she has fed a few times, I'll be picking her up.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
hhmoore
This post is a long time coming, but I didn't forget.
I purchased a nice very looking male mojave from Michael last year. Advertised as feeding on f/t, I was somewhat disappointed when he wouldn't eat; but I had several BPs off feed at the time, so I didn't worry about it. After quarantine, still not feeding, I decided to put him with a female...which was an idea he seemed to like - he's quite an aggressive breeder. While it took some time to get the little guy feeding strongly on f/t rats again, this time, the onset of cool weather hasn't had an impact. He's feeding, and breeding, and looks as good as ever.

Thanks again, Michael.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
MissMowgli
I also wanted to mention that I picked up 1.1 beautiful baby spider BPs from Michael earlier this month. They arrived healthy, exactly as advertised, and have eaten every time I've offered.

Thanks Michael!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!