Inquiry Ron Billingsly - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #71
Obsidian_Butterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Ah, the ramblings of a BOI Bad Guy groupie.
OH that's cute your trying to acted like old chucky kimmel. Fulling the fire. You got a ways to go before filling those shoes bud but if you want to be like him ask nicely and I bet he'll let you suck his . Later hater.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #72
snakemami
David, its not odd. I have purchased snakes from other places than Fauna and I am not one to bad mouth anyone. I handle my business professionally and directly with the source. I just don't find much sense in bad mouthing anyone. That is not saying I don't use the BOI and obviously I am a contributing member which is more than I can say for some people (again not everyone) who comes here and uses the services without any regard to the time and cost it takes to keep these services going. I hope whomever has an issue gets it reaolved. I was merely commenting that I personally haven't had troubles with Ron. It can be taken at face value.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:19 AM   #73
Aj_Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by P120_Cartman View Post
Aj, Id check your collection, if you put anything from Ron into it, id be willing to bet you have mites.
I've had a mite infestation before. But, I must have forgotten what they look like, right?

Old 10-28-2009, 09:55 AM   #74
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
OH that's cute your trying to acted like old chucky kimmel. Fulling the fire. You got a ways to go before filling those shoes bud but if you want to be like him ask nicely and I bet he'll let you suck his . Later hater.
I agree Mike, Negative Karma is really being missed with this intellectual giant.

Actually I'm not "trying to acted" like anyone. I am an individual who follows in no ones shoes but trying to explain this or let alone anything for that matter would be wasted on you. Besides I am guessing you won't be around here much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
David, its not odd. I have purchased snakes from other places than Fauna and I am not one to bad mouth anyone. I handle my business professionally and directly with the source. I just don't find much sense in bad mouthing anyone. That is not saying I don't use the BOI and obviously I am a contributing member which is more than I can say for some people (again not everyone) who comes here and uses the services without any regard to the time and cost it takes to keep these services going. I hope whomever has an issue gets it reaolved. I was merely commenting that I personally haven't had troubles with Ron. It can be taken at face value.
Telling the truth is not bad mouthing someone. It is providing information for the rest to see and use as they see how fit. I am commenting on the negative and you the positive yet I am wrong? Can you say hypocritical?

Old 10-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #75
snakemami
david,
I never once said you were wrong. I merely commented on what I would do so I am not being a hypocrite. You are welcome to do and say as you wish.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #76
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
Why don't you go yourself mike. Was I talking to you? NO I said what I wanted to so I'm outtie. Later hater.
You posted on a public forum, right? I'm an active member of said forum, right? Therefore, you were talking to me, and I corrected your glaring inaccuracies. Your post was either due to a complete lack of information, or a desire to support someone who blatantly lied on this board...I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, disagreement does not equal hate.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #77
P120_Cartman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj_Balls View Post
I've had a mite infestation before. But, I must have forgotten what they look like, right?
not to call you a liar, but when i walk past his table you can see the mites crawling on everything, There for, You help him, you buy from him, you probably do have them, Just saying, and if you don't then your the one lucky guy that still has a living non-mite infested animal from Ron.

Anyone here remember the story a year ago or so about how Ron sold some girl in Wisconsin a ball python and it had a such a rare disease they quarantined her whole house! Its on here somewhere...

Old 10-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #78
P120_Cartman
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=billingsley

there we are..

Old 10-28-2009, 03:52 PM   #79
Ron Billingsley
And if you care to read the entire post, you will see that is was much to do about nothing. Common Tick, that every WC ball python comes in with.
It all worked out in the end. But,please let's post another 8 pages on this ......... I need as much of this as I can get... every post helps me.... believe me..... thank you.... I can't buy this much adversiting......

Old 10-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #80
Will0W783
Obsidian_Butterfly, I was NOT told the animal was sick. I simply asked what the price was and was told $65. There was no "deal" given as Ron keeps stating- that is a flat-out lie and if you read my post where I post the emails you should be able to see in his first few responses that he had no idea the animal was sick. Before you go cursing at my friends and well-meaning other members on here, make sure you have your facts straight. I did not call him a Bad Guy then, but I will now, after his blatant lying. I also felt that it took a long time and a LOT of effort on my part to actually get my refund. I am getting more and more pissed about this situation as this thread unfolds. Ron- you lied. I had no problem with you before- if you simply gave everyone the same story you gave me at the time, we could chalk it up to your simply being busy. But since you can lie about price cuts and selling me an animal I knew was sick, you can probably lie about a tornado hitting your house, so I am far less inclined to believe that now. I got my money back and I did make it a point to note that you did eventually refund me, but that it was hard to get in touch with you. I did look the animal over at the show and did not see the cloaca problems as it likely hadn't tried to eliminate waste that day yet. I now look over animals much more carefully- I guess I can thank you for teaching me that lesson the hard way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!