Inquiry Ron Billingsly - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #81
tearaz
I have had a few transactions with ron and they have always went smoothly

Old 10-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #82
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearaz View Post
I have had a few transactions with ron and they have always went smoothly
Full name is necessary to post on the BOI there Terry.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:06 PM   #83
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
OH that's cute your trying to acted like old chucky kimmel. Fulling the fire. You got a ways to go before filling those shoes bud but if you want to be like him ask nicely and I bet he'll let you suck his . Later hater.
Hey hey hey....I really don't like being called old.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:06 PM   #84
tearaz
Terry Ragsdale

Old 10-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #85
tearaz
im sorry about that and didnt relize this thread was so long

Terry Ragsdale

Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #86
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearaz View Post
im sorry about that and didnt relize this thread was so long
Terry Ragsdale
The length of the thread really has nothing to do with the rules of posting on the BOI. All post made in this forum require your real full name or they risk deletion and/or warnings from the staff.

You can add your full name by accessing your user control panel and adding as a signature. If you need any further help I wouldn't mind guiding you through it.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #87
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
The length of the thread really has nothing to do with the rules of posting on the BOI. All post made in this forum require your real full name or they risk deletion and/or warnings from the staff.

You can add your full name by accessing your user control panel and adding as a signature. If you need any further help I wouldn't mind guiding you through it.
You're not going soft on us are you Chuck?!?

Old 10-28-2009, 06:58 PM   #88
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
You're not going soft on us are you Chuck?!?
I think its the light beer my wife bought me. Its turning me into a girl, I feel hormonal and like my breasts are getting tender.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #89
Obsidian_Butterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
Obsidian_Butterfly, I was NOT told the animal was sick. I simply asked what the price was and was told $65. There was no "deal" given as Ron keeps stating- that is a flat-out lie and if you read my post where I post the emails you should be able to see in his first few responses that he had no idea the animal was sick. Before you go cursing at my friends and well-meaning other members on here, make sure you have your facts straight. I did not call him a Bad Guy then, but I will now, after his blatant lying. I also felt that it took a long time and a LOT of effort on my part to actually get my refund. I am getting more and more pissed about this situation as this thread unfolds. Ron- you lied. I had no problem with you before- if you simply gave everyone the same story you gave me at the time, we could chalk it up to your simply being busy. But since you can lie about price cuts and selling me an animal I knew was sick, you can probably lie about a tornado hitting your house, so I am far less inclined to believe that now. I got my money back and I did make it a point to note that you did eventually refund me, but that it was hard to get in touch with you. I did look the animal over at the show and did not see the cloaca problems as it likely hadn't tried to eliminate waste that day yet. I now look over animals much more carefully- I guess I can thank you for teaching me that lesson the hard way.
Copy and paste is easy to make the other look like lieing. Learn how to screen shot the email. I'm not takeing anyone side i just simply mean your complaining over 65.00 you got back. It's stupied childish but i guess anyone thats on here has no job or no life.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #90
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
Copy and paste is easy to make the other look like lieing. Learn how to screen shot the email. I'm not takeing anyone side i just simply mean your complaining over 65.00 you got back. It's stupied childish but i guess anyone thats on here has no job or no life.
So you're not on anyone's side and you think everyone is a loser.

So what was your purpose for stopping in? Feeling lonely?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!