Bad Guy Julia at 813 695 4836 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #21
boanation
Also I can argue all day long that I wanted a Female. Hopefully she gets what is coming to her. Theres a special place for people like her.

If I made a mistake unintentionally I would go out of my way to fix it. She KNOWS she did wrong. Clearly she is full of crap.

Im not going to do anything besides send a text. . I have faced my losses already. If he don't sell maybe I can get him a girl soon. Anyone have a specific local in mind? I don't.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #22
boanation
Actually Bill, after reading your post over again. Seems like you have done nothing but take up for her and insult me. For what it is worth I take offense to that. "I should make better choices"????

If anyone here is from SoCal. I would think twice about buying from Julia. She has a retic for sale. It might be a python? Who knows.

Here is exactly what my wife said about the only conversation they had since we got the snake. Why am I the one having to explain myself here anyways?

Yeah no kidding! Idk what she's gonna do? I told her about the pattern on the snake didn't match the pic and she's like well that's not possible.. The patterns don't change, and I'm like I know.. This snake has bow ties and the one in the pic has the widows peaks. I said maybe you put the wrong pic up by mistake Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:41:46
To: <ashd06@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE:

Well do what you have to do. Theres no way that this is an old pic of that snake. And its not even a female. So she should refund just for that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Duke [mailto:ashd06@hotmail.com <mailto:ashd06@hotmail.com> ]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 12:39 PM
To: FC3 Tolley, CM-DIV
Subject: Re:

Omg she just called me back! She's actually claiming that its the same snake from the picture but that the picture is old! And she said well there's nothing she can do about it. Maybe the guy at the pet shop was wrong, but thats what my vet said it was. And I said well maybe we can meet somewhere like ur vet and get this cleared up and she said well not right now I'm sick and I said well in a couple of days. And she said shed talk to her husband and give me a call back Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Old 11-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #23
boanation
This email conversation was before I discovered the picture on google.

Thanks to the people thanking me for serving our country, Ill go on leave to Tennessee next spring and remind myself why I love it so much! Happy veterans day.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Even though the snake is clearly not the one you posted a pic of earlier, it's hard to get away from the simple fact that your wife looked at the snake in person, handed her money, and left with the snake. You can try to argue that you wanted the snake pictured in the ad; but (IMO), it still comes down to looking at the snake in person + paying for the snake = getting the snake you paid for
I agree with this. Your wife could have simply refused the deal. And it was only $100.

It was inspected 'in person' prior to purchase.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #25
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by boanation View Post
Actually Bill, after reading your post over again. Seems like you have done nothing but take up for her and insult me. For what it is worth I take offense to that. "I should make better choices"????
I don't really care what you take offense to. I'm not sticking up for her and nor was I trying to insult you. But if you want to be that way then fine.

You actually had to read my post twice? So what are you like..the slowest sailor on your ship or something? My name is Chuck, not Bill.

You directed your wife to make the purchase - Bad Choice.

Your wife looked at the snake and could have walked away - Bad Choice.

So yes...you should learn from this and make better choices down the road. Or you can jump off your vessel and swim to Hawaii and text her like a lunatic and give her a piece of your mind. I don't really care.

Quite honestly if it were me I'd be more concerned and concentrated about doing my job and defending my country and coming home to my family in one piece. I think the last thing your buddy wants to know when he's laying in a pool of his own blood is that it may not have happened if you weren't so bent and so preoccupied in thoughts of vengeance over some CL skank.

Suck it up soldier and stand tall.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #26
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I think you may have answered your own question. It would seem she was told she had a guyana by her vet and believed that she did. Her camera is broken so she couldn't take any pictures of the actual snake. So she figures the next best thing she could do is to search for a photo online that she could use to represent what she had for sale.
I don't think that justifies lying that a photo is an "older pic" of said snake when it was never a photo of the snake. If the seller was honest she should have said her camera is broken and the photo is "representative" of the snake in the add, just like they did for the vac.

I agree that death threats even "joking" are out of line.

To the OP - sorry you didn't get what you wanted, but lay off your wife a little eh? XP I don't blame my SO if they mess some snake stuff up when trying to do me a favor!

All that aside, thank you for serving!!!

Old 11-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #27
SakaraGT4
why doesn't someone just contact her about the retic and ask for an address? Or heck... I'll email her and tell her that I am in the military at fort hood and need it shipped, so if she could give me a name and address I'll send a cashiers check >.>.... I go do that

Old 11-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #28
Curious George
Quote:
Critical Bill writes :
...When you put it together like this.....I really don't see it as her intentionally trying to rip you off.
Takes quite a gerry-mander to connect that dots such that the seller is not a lying POS. But I will not insult your intelligence and pretend that you meant what you really said.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #29
boanation
Sure CHUCK, a 7 month deployment is not enough for you. I should spend every minute on my 7 month tour working?

If you would have read the post twice you would have caught where I said that the woman told my wife it was the same snake in the pic? But not all of us are as smart as you are here?

How can you question how I do my job anyways? You have no clue about how many hours we work. Then on top of that How many hours I stand a week standing watch. I probably <-(probably I said because I don't know) stand more hours of watch a week than you even work. On top of that we run countless numbers of drills. When the CIWS breaks, we don't stop working till it is fixed. I am homeward bound now. I have 13 days until I get to go home and see my wife for the first time in 7 months. I get to chose what I want to eat. Next time you go fill you car up with gas, instead of complaining about the prices, just be glad you have fuel because 24/7 theres a navy ship out in the persian gulf protecting the oil rigs. I know I am not in the Marines or Army out there fighting on land, I have lots of respect for them and can't wait to go IA to join them, but i do make sacrifices for people like you who don't appreciate them. Don't forget to thank a veteran today Chuck.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #30
boanation
Thanks Ashley. I didn't know you were on here. Don't go off and do that. We don't want to harass a good honest hard working person out there or anything!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!