Bad Guy Julia at 813 695 4836 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #31
boanation
[quote=boanation;811085]I just google image seached guyana female. found the same pic there. http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...yana+boa&gbv=2

Funny because the woman claimed that the picture was an older pic of the snake she sold us?

QUOTE]

Here you go Chuck, I know this was at the begenning of this three page thread. Sure it was hard for you to remember. I will help you out so you dont have to read too much.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #32
Curious George
Quote:
Originally Posted by boanation View Post
Sure CHUCK, a 7 month deployment is not enough for you. I should spend every minute on my 7 month tour working?

If you would have read the post twice you would have caught where I said that the woman told my wife it was the same snake in the pic? But not all of us are as smart as you are here?

How can you question how I do my job anyways? You have no clue about how many hours we work. Then on top of that How many hours I stand a week standing watch. I probably <-(probably I said because I don't know) stand more hours of watch a week than you even work. On top of that we run countless numbers of drills. When the CIWS breaks, we don't stop working till it is fixed. I am homeward bound now. I have 13 days until I get to go home and see my wife for the first time in 7 months. I get to chose what I want to eat. Next time you go fill you car up with gas, instead of complaining about the prices, just be glad you have fuel because 24/7 theres a navy ship out in the persian gulf protecting the oil rigs. I know I am not in the Marines or Army out there fighting on land, I have lots of respect for them and can't wait to go IA to join them, but i do make sacrifices for people like you who don't appreciate them. Don't forget to thank a veteran today Chuck.
Heck, its just a hundred bucks, and a lesson learned. Your wife is worth a million

I gassed up today. I thank you more than you know.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #33
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
Heck, its just a hundred bucks, and a lesson learned. Your wife is worth a million

I gassed up today. I thank you more than you know.
I had no idea that behind every fill station, every pump and nozzle, stands a good soldier willing to risk life or limb just so that I can fill up.

I guess a soldier therefor must owe every owner of an electric vehicle a big thanks of gratitude for making their job a little less necessary.

What a joke.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #34
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I had no idea that behind every fill station, every pump and nozzle, stands a good soldier willing to risk life or limb just so that I can fill up.

I guess a soldier therefor must owe every owner of an electric vehicle a big thanks of gratitude for making their job a little less necessary.

What a joke.

dude seriously you are ridiculous you know that right? im reporting your post wether i get an infraction for it or not.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #35
Curious George
Quote:

What a joke.
Chuckie, that's not the only thing you seem to take for granted that you need to thank them for. But its a start.

Disable Fauna for like a year dude. It'll do you good you can't imagine.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
dude seriously you are ridiculous you know that right? im reporting your post wether i get an infraction for it or not.
Because I don't believe in war, or support it, or find it necessary to thank someone who is serving or has served?

Go ahead, be my guest.

But lets move forward and keep this on topic. Its not about my beliefs, but about jesse's bad choices.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #37
SakaraGT4
lol, I emailed her about the retic, asking normal questions about an inquiry... LOL... waiting to see if she responds

Old 11-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #38
critical bill
Quote:
Chuckie, that's not the only thing you seem to take for granted that you need to thank them for. But its a start.

Disable Fauna for like a year dude. It'll do you good you can't imagine.
But lets move forward and keep this on topic. Its not about my beliefs, but about jesse's bad choices.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #39
Curious George
Quote:
Because I don't believe in war, or support it, or find it necessary to thank someone who is serving or has served?

Go ahead, be my guest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

What a joke.
Reconcile them anyway you can Chuck. You blasted how the guy was spending his military time. So he drop-kicked you through the goalposts of what its like, and now you cry.

How's the crow?

Old 11-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #40
critical bill
Quote:
Reconcile them anyway you can Chuck. You blasted how the guy was spending his military time. So he drop-kicked you through the goalposts of what its like, and now you cry.

How's the crow?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!