Good Guy TOM CRUTCHFIELD! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Kingetula
TOM CRUTCHFIELD!

Just finished a transaction with Tom Crutchfield.

I picked up some Mangshan's Vipers from Tom about a week ago. Tom is one of the best guys in the hobby I have done business with. If Tom has a snake I want, I feel safe in buying it without even seeing it!

I can't put into words how happy I am, not just over how cool the snakes are but how Tom does business and treated me!

Old 11-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
brd7666
I was lucky enough to get a tour of Tom's place a couple of weeks ago. It is the cleanest place I have ever seen. All of his animals get the best care. I have several animals in my collection that I bought from Tom and they are doing great. I would buy from Tom any time. If you want a quality animal Tom is one of the best guys around.

Brian Dierking

Old 11-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
MikeCurtin
No doubt....Tom's a stand up guy in my book.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
No doubt....Tom's a stand up guy in my book.
Ditto!

Old 11-14-2009, 01:25 AM   #5
reptileking
Sold some snakes to Tom this summer and everything went perfect, wouldnt hesitate doin in again in the future!!

steve winkler
www.SteveWinklerReptiles.com

Old 11-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula View Post
Just finished a transaction with Tom Crutchfield.

I picked up some Mangshan's Vipers from Tom about a week ago. Tom is one of the best guys in the hobby I have done business with. If Tom has a snake I want, I feel safe in buying it without even seeing it!

I can't put into words how happy I am, not just over how cool the snakes are but how Tom does business and treated me!

Those are some of the coolest snakes around. Congrats on your new acquisition. Hopefully one day the price for this particular species will drop enough for more people to be able to afford them. Very envious of you right now, but in a good way.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #7
seansexotics
Did a trade with Tom this summer.. Man was more than fair and didnt try to use his name or buying power to jerk me on a price.. I would buy anything from him just from his description. Everything I got was top notch. Tortoises were way better than described!! Truly an asset to the hobby!!

Old 11-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #8
vodkadreamzzz
Tom

Tom has always been an up front guy with any questions I have ever had at any show with the animals I was purchasing. I have even emailed a couple weeks later in one case with an ATB I had purchased from him. Definet asset to the hobby. Thumbs up on Tom!

Old 11-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #9
Archie Bottoms
Tom sets the standard that is hard to match no doubt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!