Godiva chocolate vodka? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen

Notices

Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen Whats Cooking: A cooking forum designed for fauna members to share recipes and other culinary delights with each other. Bon Appetit!

Old 12-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #11
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
chocolate
sex
money
pie
Fauna
pizza
puppies
down comforters
Blue Bell ice cream

I discovered that some dude didn't correctly sex the ball python I bought and wouldn't refund my money so I ordered in a pizza pie, put the puppies in the back yard, got myself a bowl of Blue Bell chocolate ice cream, put one of the down comforters on the sofa and snuggled in for a long write on the Fauna BOI.

You never cease to amaze and SCARE me, Lucille!!

Old 12-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #12
Mistyck
This vodka sounds like something that I must try! Godiva Chocolate Vodka...Sounds yummy to me!

Old 12-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #13
Lucille
Here is the review:

Godiva chocolate vodka: A+ It smells smooth and choklity and it tastes like chocolate too!

The drink: (I do not antually drink very much at all so there was almost no booze here, so I wanted to get a little something) The lady at the liquor store suggested Godiva vodka, plus some Bailey's, plus Godiva chocolate liqueur, and ice.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so gooood!!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++

Old 12-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #14
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Here is the review:

Godiva chocolate vodka: A+ It smells smooth and choklity and it tastes like chocolate too!

The drink: (I do not antually drink very much at all so there was almost no booze here, so I wanted to get a little something) The lady at the liquor store suggested Godiva vodka, plus some Bailey's, plus Godiva chocolate liqueur, and ice.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so gooood!!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for playing guinea pig , hon!!

Now I HAVE TO try it!!

Old 12-12-2010, 12:30 AM   #15
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Now I don't know if I'd like chocolate vodka,however, I have actually tasted this nifty little product, and I can say it's absolutely DELISH!!
It's not available in NC, but I have found a couple of liquor stores in NY that mail order. I'll be getting some at some point.

Quote:
Bakon doesn't seem right to ME. Reviews please, the minute you taste it.
Of course it's right. Bacon is the perfect food. They wrap other foods in bacon just to make them taste good.
If I have to die from choking on food, I hope it's bacon.
Only way to make your blue bell taste better?......... add bacon.

And just for the chocolate lovers....

Old 12-12-2010, 01:16 AM   #16
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
And just for the chocolate lovers....

Pass a slab of that over here, Clay!!

Old 12-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #17
LauraB
Quote:
Godiva vodka, plus some Bailey's, plus Godiva chocolate liqueur, and ice.
How embarrasing ... I'm salivating!

Old 12-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #18
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
How embarrasing ... I'm salivating!
Yeah...you're not the only one.

Old 12-16-2010, 02:01 AM   #19
AK907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
I'm a little skeptical, but I'd be interested in knowing how it tastes.
My favorite vodka, 3 olives, comes in a variety of flavors, some are tasty, some are terrible. I haven't tried the chocolate they make because it just doesn't seem right to me.

THIS however, I can't wait to get my hands on lol.
Mmm, 3 Olives is amazing! I'm partial to the cherry myself, but the chocolate isn't bad at all. Kinda strange, but not entirely bad. The bacon flavored vokda on the other hand... Good theory, but I can't imagine that actually working out so well... If it did... *drool*.

Never had Godiva. Never even seen it around here. I'll keep an eye out. I'm always up for a new top shelf vodka.

Old 12-16-2010, 03:41 AM   #20
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK907 View Post
Mmm, 3 Olives is amazing! I'm partial to the cherry myself, but the chocolate isn't bad at all.
Since you like the cherry, your endorsement of the chocolate doesn't help me be inclined to try it lol. The cherry tastes like cough syrup to me, I can't stand it.
I just go with the regular unflavored anymore.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!