For Sale OR TRADE! LEOS AT A GREAT PRICE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
the gecko geek
OR TRADE! LEOS AT A GREAT PRICE!

Alright everyone, I have a couple of leos up for grabs right now. And I am very motivated to sell these two.

First up is a male. I have no idea what his actual morph is, but I know there is some snow in him somewhere because of the faded white bands on him. He looks like he has black spotting in the pic but it is actually brown. There is no black on this guy. He weighs in at a solid 48g right now, and eats EVERYTHING.

Next up is a SHTCTB. She is a bit smaller, only 40g at the moment. Either way, she is a very beautiful gecko. Very orange in color, almost has a red hue to her.

So there they are, and feel free to make offers on them. I'm also up for trades as well. I'm looking for a female Diablo Blanco, A nice pair of Murphy's patternless, or even caging for these guys. Just make an offer. Worst I can say is no right?
Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!