Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #551
Killer Chams
I know one thing. I dont ever want to get on Dands s--- list. He's like the magnum PI of the Boi. lol

I hope you get your money Chris. I know your taking it in stride or at least seem to be. Too nice a guy to get screwed over.

Pay the man Dean!

Old 03-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #552
DAND
Is there anyone out there who can verify if this is indeed the accused?
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2011, 12:59 PM   #553
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Chams View Post
I know one thing. I dont ever want to get on Dands s--- list. He's like the magnum PI of the Boi. lol
I do my best but I have help from others (I refer to them as my minions and I greatly appreciate all those who bring me this information ) who don't want to get involved but provide me with information which I follow up on or add to. But yes, anyone in their right mind wouldn't want to have my attention. Those who will scam, steal from or other"wise" screw someone else over really gets under my skin and I will go out of my way to try and see that they pay.

I'm sure I won't get an answer from him or at least the truth, but I am really wondering why dean has the alias' he has that seem to pop up when searching his name? An honest person certainly doesn't have to use or have variations of his name.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #554
LauraB
Quote:
Is there anyone out there who can verify if this is indeed the accused?
I've never seen/met him in person, but that looks like other photos I've seen of him, Dave.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #555
Magic Merlin
I like the picture of John Wayne Gacy on his profile page..........is he really likening himself to a pedophile, rapist, and serial killer (33 confirmed boys)?

Old 03-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #556
AbsoluteApril
Sad about the way this is going, was hoping Dean would be making payments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Merlin View Post
I like the picture of John Wayne Gacy on his profile page..........is he really likening himself to a pedophile, rapist, and serial killer
No, I asked Dean about that profile pic just over a year ago (almost to the day according to my profile messages) and his reply was "it was a joke from the Hell thread. That clown happens to be the scariest one to ever walk the planet, John Wayne Gacy"

Old 03-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #557
Lucille
I know that some people, at the beginning of all this, were calling for him to have more time. And I'm not here to say how long that should be, people are all different, in how much time they will allow to elapse before they are sure that there isn't much hope.
But at this point, I think that time has passed for most.

Old 03-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #558
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I know that some people, at the beginning of all this, were calling for him to have more time. And I'm not here to say how long that should be, people are all different, in how much time they will allow to elapse before they are sure that there isn't much hope.
But at this point, I think that time has passed for most.
The only person who's time line really matters is Chris', and dean's time was up when Chris posted this thread. Chris then gave him more time but with his renewed dishonesty and non-payment I would think it is safe to say his time has elapsed for good now.

Old 03-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #559
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I would think it is safe to say his time has elapsed for good now.
I know it has with me... I aint got nuttin for him anymore.

Old 03-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #560
chamgirl99471
All I can say is I'm sorely dissapointed.. I thought better of Dean but he's showing how truly dishonest he is.

Chris.. good luck getting your money back.. You have been more then patient and have taken this whole thing in stride. It's time to step up the game now. Still hoping you get your money back one way or another.

I also have to send out a sorry to Brian.. although I didn't say anything publicly I was also thinking that you were a bit premature but I have to admit you are right!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!