Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #601
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
According to the vendor layout, Dean is right next to me. I'm sending the promoter an email right now telling him I do not want to be next to Strictly Exotics. My hunch is that Dean won't even show up to the show, but I am still going to write the promoter and send him a link to this thread.
If you have to pay in advance, then he's already paid. I would think he would show up. If enough people complain to the show promoter about him, he might refund his money, and tell him not to show up. He is actually dealing in stolen property. Maybe people need to tell the promoter that they will not attend if Dean is a vendor. If the promoter has had to turn potential vendors away, because of the show being sold out, he could easily sell those tables to someone else.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #602
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
If you have to pay in advance, then he's already paid. I would think he would show up. If enough people complain to the show promoter about him, he might refund his money, and tell him not to show up. He is actually dealing in stolen property. Maybe people need to tell the promoter that they will not attend if Dean is a vendor. If the promoter has had to turn potential vendors away, because of the show being sold out, he could easily sell those tables to someone else.
You don't have to pay in advance at this show, but I have no idea if Dean has paid for his tables or not. I just sent an email to the promoter, alerting him to this thread.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #603
DAND
Well whoever is unfortunate enough to have to be set up next to him, they will not only have to keep an eye out for potential thievery from attendees but from that crook too.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #604
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Well whoever is unfortunate enough to have to be set up next to him, they will not only have to keep an eye out for potential thievery from attendees but from that crook too.
I'm not a vendor but I'd pay for a table next to his just for the opportunity to talk loudly and in great detail about him to where everyone could overhear.
I could keep up such a monologue for hours.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #605
LauraB
Quote:
I'm not a vendor but I'd pay for a table next to his just for the opportunity to talk loudly and in great detail about him to where everyone could overhear.
I could keep up such a monologue for hours.
Yep! I'd love to be next to him ... see if Reagan shows up, watch what he buys/sells, speak up if he makes a sale about forwarding proceeds to Chris, nicely advise folks about his ethics and honesty. Yep! That'd be great fun!

Old 04-24-2011, 04:25 AM   #606
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yep! I'd love to be next to him ... see if Reagan shows up, watch what he buys/sells, speak up if he makes a sale about forwarding proceeds to Chris, nicely advise folks about his ethics and honesty. Yep! That'd be great fun!
I have found that signs work very well. I have a sign on the flip side of the wise sign of a vendor who bounced a check to me and when this person was vending the same show I made sure to point them out to any and all who looked at the sign. To be set up right next to someone like that at a show would be a blast, maybe not for them but at least for me it would be.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:51 AM   #607
KelliH
You guys obviously have a different definition of fun than I do! LOL
Or maybe just bigger cajones!

Old 04-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #608
Southern Wolf
David... maybe you could help Kelli run her tables at the show. Kelli could talk about her geckos.... and you could talk to the customers about a con artist.

Just a thought.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #609
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
David... maybe you could help Kelli run her tables at the show. Kelli could talk about her geckos.... and you could talk to the customers about a con artist.

Just a thought.
As I said earlier, I may be in the area around that time and if Kelly is set up next to him and if she is willing I would certainly love to inform any and all who would think of purchasing stolen goods from Strictly "Conman" Exotics.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #610
cahrens
I still can't figure out why he sent me the MO for $200. If you're not going to pay it all, why bother??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!