For Sale Many outstanding cresties of various ages/morphs and several gargs - Prices SLASHED! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
juliethegr8t
Exclamation Many outstanding cresties of various ages/morphs and several gargs - Prices SLASHED!

Click link above to visit site.

I am struggling terribly with some health problems and the care of my geckos is not up to the quality I feel they deserve as a result. I have to downsize, I simply cannot care for the quantity I have right now. So I'm parting with all the geckos I do not have plans for. Good homes are extremely important to me, these geckos are all special to me. I am open to reasonable offers but please realize this sale is slashing my prices dramatically and I feel that these geckos are already a steal. I'll also consider possible trades (for super dal females, sexable high cream animals of all colors, red/high red gargs, or even would trade multiples for a chewie).

These prices are limited time only!

Shipping is your choice of carrier, terms and more information on my website. I will use UPS, USPS, or FedEx through SYR. Live arrival guarantee 40-80, shipping weather looks perfect this coming week on my end. Feel free to give me your zip and preferred carrier(s) and I can give you a quote.

Multiple photos and detailed information about each gecko is available on my website, contact me with any questions. Please email juliethegr8t@hotmail.com. I'm only providing the bare minimum information here. There are also more geckos available than who are being shown here, two cresteds and two gargoyles.

$195 down from $225 - Crowned 100% Pinstripe Juvenile Male, 18 grams (lavendar - not fully fired)

$130 down from $160 - Proven Adult Yellow Patternless Female, 42 grams

$85 down from $110 - DARK Charcoal Probable Female Juvenile, 14 grams

$90 down from $115 - Unsexed Dark/Red Harley Dalmation (Miracle Max kid)

$100 down from $110 - Banded Orange Blotch Reticulated Gargoyle Juvenile, Unsexed (Probable Female, Frank kid)

$95 down from $125- Unsexed Red and Cream Flame Dalmation (Miracle Max kid, not fully fired)

$110 down from $145 - Proven Adult Harlequin Female, 45 grams

$105 down from $135 - Virgin Adult Olive Patternless Female, 45 grams

Please only contact me if you are seriously interested, I have had too many backpeddlers. Thank you!

Julie - Familar Exotics
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2011, 04:53 AM   #2
redneckgrl135
Could u send me some pics and prices of all the females that you have unless these are the only ones. thanks shelbycsparks@hotmail.com

Old 05-07-2011, 05:04 AM   #3
juliethegr8t
I only have these three adult females available - the yellow, harley, and olive. I'm taking offers, so if you're interested in anybody feel free to email me at juliethegr8t@hotmail.com. Thanks!

ETA: Additional photos and detailed information are available for each female on my website as well - http://www.familiarexotics.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
312Herps
Do you still have the first pinstripe male ?

Old 05-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
juliethegr8t
Yes I do. But I'm debating keeping him myself now, so you better act quick if you want him! Email me at juliethegr8t@hotmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!

Also, yellow female and dark juvie female have been sold. Still many more that weren't listed here are listed on the available page of my website!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
redneckgrl135
Is the harly female friendly? Im looking for more of a pet than a breeder and do you know how old she is

Old 05-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
juliethegr8t
Actually yes, I'd say she is one of my most handleable of all my geckos. She's quite calm and good natured, and is usually the one I take out to show people who want to touch/hold a crestie. She would make a wonderful pet, and I'd actually love to see her go to a home where she would be a beloved pet instead of just another breeder. I'm not sure how old she is because I got her as an adult, but I have had her two years and before that I know she was bred a season, so she's at least 3, but probably more like 4 or 5 years. Please email me if you're interested in getting her - juliethegr8t@hotmail.com. Thank you!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!