Dallas Quarles Thumbs Up in My Books!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2004, 04:55 PM   #1
TEACHERSPETZ
Thumbs up Dallas Quarles Thumbs Up in My Books!!

I recently purchased a Jungle male boa from Dallas Quarles. I was slow getting the money to him due to change in banks and he was very patient and understanding. Then, when my jungle male arrived I was surprised to see an animal that was much larger than I expected. It was easy for me to see my snake was healthy and well taken care of! If anyone ever has any questions about our transaction, feel free to write.

Old 04-25-2004, 11:31 PM   #2
cdcrowley
dallas is smart personable and an exceptional herper. i have a pair of dwarf stripped retics that i purchased from him. they have given me no problems and i know that when i got them he had a few people start a bidding war but he told them it was first come first serve so he gets super high marks from me. they were exactly as avertised and had great packaging. The were CB from the bali zoo and more beautiful then advertised. and bigger.
charlie

Old 04-25-2004, 11:38 PM   #3
cdcrowley
little mistake all rthe things i stated are teue but i mixwed up the animals. i got a kiler high yellow JCP and it is exactly as advertised. still way thumbs up

Old 04-26-2004, 12:33 AM   #4
travisc
Dallas GOOD GUY

I've had nothing but great luck with Mr. Quarles and his herps he sells. Great guy!

Travis Cossette
Gainesville, FL

Old 04-26-2004, 11:04 AM   #5
Bci Joe
Kudos to Dallas is right...
Great guy, friend, herper and all ..!

EXCEPTIONAL animals - 150% quality, topnotch.. no worries!

Take care bro

BciJoe

Old 04-29-2004, 01:37 PM   #6
dqreps
Thanks guys. I do my best to keep everyone happy and i have NEVER had a complaint on an animal i have sold yet. So i want to keep it that way! Thanks again bros!

Dallas Quarles

Old 05-02-2004, 09:15 AM   #7
bcherps
I would second the good guy post about Dallas. Dallas and I lived very close to each other in Maine I saw his collection a few times and every time I was by it was spotless and well cared for. Dallas has exhibited with me to be straight forward, and honest in his dealings.
thanks
ben cole

Old 05-02-2004, 02:58 PM   #8
Greg Riso
Dallas Has Always

done right by me. He wanted smaller Boaphile 421D cages and I wanted his 6 foot Visions so we did a swap for four cages plus some cash. While at his place he also gave me a great deal on a large monitor lizard and a tiger retic. I've also sold him a pick of the litter Argentine and have run into Dallas at shows from Maine, New Hampshire, to Daytona and he's always a fun and great guy to talk to. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Old 05-03-2004, 10:15 AM   #9
gray
dallas quarles

I have both purchased from and sold to Dallas. All of my dealings with Dallas were A+. I have also met Dallas at the Daytona show. He is definitely one of the good guys. I have enough confidence in him that I will soon be sending one of my males up North on a breeding loan.
gray
allboas.com

Old 05-03-2004, 07:20 PM   #10
BURMGUY4EVER
I agree

I have purchased from Dallas as well, and I must say I was very impressed. The snake was even better looking than in the pictures, and it has never quit eating since I got it! Don't hesistate to buy from him!

-Jesse Jelinek

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!