Info P & A Pythons or Paul Prunier - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
P & A Pythons or Paul Prunier

Has anyone heard from Paul Prunier AKA P & A Pythons? I see the last time he signed on was on 12/15. I purchased a Helix thermostat from him on the 10th and he said he would ship it out ASAP as I needed it immediately. He said he would and when I didn't receive it by the weekend I contacted him and he said he was busy and would ship it out on monday the 16th. He is not that far from me (he is in Connecticut and I am in PA) so one would assume it should be here by now. I checked USPS, UPS and Fedex and with those zipcodes supplied it should had been here by now. Not saying he is a bad guy or anything like that just curious if anyone has heard from him since the 15th. I have tried PMing him, sending emails and messaging on Facebook and I have heard nothing from him at all. If something happened thats cool I would just like to know. I need a thermostat ASAP and if he isn't shipping it I would find another one elsewhere. I hope all is well with him and this is an INFO ONLY THREAD nothing more nothing less right now.

Old 12-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
surfinball
Hey Vic,
I haven't been able to get in touch with him either. I sent him money for a herpstat pro last week. He said he was going to send it out on Monday, but I haven't received it yet. I sent him a PM and an email but have not herd anything back from him yet. I know that this is a crazy time of year for a lot of people so hopefully it will show up or I'll hear from him soon. I'll let you know if I hear from him.

Old 12-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
nick654377
surfinball, I sent him $225 for the herpstat pro as well. after texting back and forth he said he had to wait till mid week to ship it out because of it was used in heating two ball pythons that he was waiting to ship out. well after sending him a text and no response all week with emails and pm's I filed a dispute with paypal and I escalated it to a claim as of the other day. I think he was just in to rip people off as I am the third one of us three to loose contact with him after sending money. I would not suggest buying from this guy or even recommending him to anyone!

Old 12-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #4
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I guess I don't need info on this guy:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=450825

I think I have enough, claim placed.

Old 01-17-2014, 01:09 AM   #5
AQUATI
I bought it the end of November and he never sent it kept giving me a sad story about having a couple of snakes he needed to sell first

Old 01-17-2014, 01:12 AM   #6
AQUATI
He is a breeding monster
Floyd Russell
11/30, 10:10am
Floyd Russell

ok I think right now I will just ger the hepastat
Paul Prunier
11/30, 10:14am
Paul Prunier

Sent just send me heads up when u pay
Floyd Russell
11/30, 10:16am
Floyd Russell

just paid

let me know when it ships
Paul Prunier
11/30, 10:21am
Paul Prunier

Wil do
December 13, 2013
Floyd Russell
12/13, 8:06am
Floyd Russell

Hey have you sold the snake's to send me herpastat yet

I could really use it
December 13, 2013
Floyd Russell
12/13, 5:44pm
Floyd Russell

??
December 14, 2013
Paul Prunier
12/14, 10:52am
Paul Prunier

Sorry been busy at work no I have not shipped snakes it been way to cold and there has Been back to back snow ice storms I'll let u know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!