Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2016, 04:19 PM   #311
Black Adder
There is one thing for sure.
Mr Parks sure is responsible for a heck of a lot of infractions being dealt out!

Old 12-29-2016, 04:22 PM   #312
SofaKing

Old 12-29-2016, 06:35 PM   #313
Afrock86
Ty may in fact donate alot to help the conservation of reptiles, but that does not mean he does it out of the goodness of his heart. I've never even heard of Ty Parks before this thread, but after reading the interactions he's had with Michelle and some of the petty crap I've seen posted on his fb, I have no doubt in my mind he uses these charities for his own advantages. He's a millionaire for a reason. Everything he does is strategically planned out to benefit him in the future. He more than likely doesn't even feel the financial hits he takes from these raffles. Imo he uses these raffles and donates to these charities to create the following and connections he has to help further him to becoming "the biggest breeder in the world". I could be completely wrong, but this the picture Ty has painted for himself.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:56 PM   #314
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
Imo he uses these raffles and donates to these charities to create the following and connections
Unless both he and the IRCF take the time and resources to make this right, both of them will be getting the kind of following they may not have counted on, from this thread, which will come up on searches. It would be easy enough to create another thread for the IRCF also, to help find them on searches.

I do not begrudge anyone their followings and business connections, unless it has been done, as happened here, in a way to hurt and disappoint a perfectly nice person who just wanted what was promised to her.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:34 PM   #315
TheLittleHeathen
One thing I've learned growing up is that you should always honor your word and promises that you make. I don't think truer words could be spoken for this: If you're going to hold a raffle and have no intention of carrying through with your word, maybe you shouldn't be raffling anything.

However, even if he's giving money to a charity, (and this is my honest opinion) what good is it on their part if he's not doing it because of the goodness in his heart? Personally, it just looks like he's using the charities to cover his own tail feathers. But, again, that's just my opinion.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:39 PM   #316
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Ty may in fact donate alot to help the conservation of reptiles, but that does not mean he does it out of the goodness of his heart. I've never even heard of Ty Parks before this thread, but after reading the interactions he's had with Michelle and some of the petty crap I've seen posted on his fb, I have no doubt in my mind he uses these charities for his own advantages. He's a millionaire for a reason. Everything he does is strategically planned out to benefit him in the future. He more than likely doesn't even feel the financial hits he takes from these raffles. Imo he uses these raffles and donates to these charities to create the following and connections he has to help further him to becoming "the biggest breeder in the world". I could be completely wrong, but this the picture Ty has painted for himself.
Dakota,

BINGO!

As I stated in an earlier post, Ty and I "WERE" friends for a very long time, and all I can say is, you described Ty & his motives perfectly!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-29-2016, 10:36 PM   #317
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Truer words can not be said....

Old 12-29-2016, 10:36 PM   #318
LizardGuy123
The sad part is that this probably won't affect his ego or business one bit....

Old 12-29-2016, 10:49 PM   #319
Afrock86
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGuy123 View Post
The sad part is that this probably won't affect his ego or business one bit....
Nope, but it's a rather genius plan he has created. Most people who try to buy their way into niche hobbies usually fail bc their true intentions permeate though out the hobby. Those intentions being that profit comes first, everything else comes after. So how do you buy your way in but eliminate the stench? Invest your money towards causes helping the hobby. This in turn creates advertisement for your business and gives you an instant "Good guy" appeal. I mean it's pretty taboo to trash a guy who donates tens of thousands in cash and prizes to these charities.

But in this case Ty''s true colors have shown through. If it wasn't about profit he would have had no problem sending Michelle a more expensive animal or the cash he promised.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:59 PM   #320
Black Adder
I would probably put money on the fact that not one thing mr parks does for charity or conservation is NOT tax deductible!
I could be wrong but from what we have seen here so far , it appears to reveal a very self centered individual who definitely has an agenda.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu