Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:59 PM   #321
markpulawski
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGuy123 View Post
The sad part is that this probably won't affect his ego or business one bit....
Sad that his ego far out weighs his integrity but this will color how the reptile community perceives him. Too bad he can't step back and admit that he has not come through with what he promised, Ty we all hope you do the right thing.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:31 AM   #322
Lucille
Michelle, what is your name? I realize you are new, this particular forum requires use of your real name. I noticed that on the screen shots describing the raffle you are Cutler, and here you are Prescott.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:44 AM   #323
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Michelle, what is your name? I realize you are new, this particular forum requires use of your real name. I noticed that on the screen shots describing the raffle you are Cutler, and here you are Prescott.
I'm sorry I should have clarified

Prescott is my maiden name
Ive been divorced for over 15 years
Kids are grown and I use michelle Prescott
I'm trying to get it legally changed back to maiden name

Old 12-30-2016, 10:21 AM   #324
Sugarhedgie
a few responses to people

I’m sorry guys i haven't been on much because i am in the middle of a move and have been sick. but i wanted to come on and reply to a few people and i dont know how to quote more than one on one post.

my original post is #1
see Ty's one post an only post #77

post # 241
hognose1
you never answered my question. i reposted tis one and only post on this thread and specifically asked you nicely please tell me where i lied? but you never answered

post #284
casey
“his actions do not warant the “bad guy “ label”?????
you say he scree up but also say he#% yes he should be admired?

i dont have much to say but still SMH

so you keep admiring ty,,,, while i work on trying to get him or the IRCF give me the prize i won that was never sent.
i wonder if my shoes were on your feet if you would still feel the same or would you ask for your prize and be ok with being called names?????

post #288
Black adder
tha gave e a gigglle lol

post #301
Reptar,
IF ty was to give me the $400 i spent on raffle tickets and him donating $3,000 to a charity of my choice????
i spent $400 for a chance to win for an albino tegu or $3,000 cash not to get my $400 back and give my prize away!!! because ty decided that he didn’t want to honor the contract, do you remember that the terms were set by him ????

if he was to do that would he really eve pay the “charity of my choice”???*** I’m not sure anymore****…….. and he wins because he got what he wanted. that was being rude to me, and being able to scam me out of my prize that he promised
he decided that he didn’t want to give me a T+ albino or the cash because (in his own words) he didn’t think i deserved it and because he felt i was greedy”
the other 2 winners got t+ albino produced my him and i should have received the SAME…..
i didn’t know that asking for a promised prize that I WON was being greedy!!!!

it will be an unnecessary expense if i do have to go to FL and or AZ to try and get what i should have just been given like the other 2 winners did but I’m not just going to be treated like i was, not receive my prize that i was promised without trying

post #310
sofa king lol

post #313
Afrock,
i couldn’t agree more

post #320
black adder
i agree

lucille.
thank you for all of the links

i think it is important to keep in mind,
there was a “RAFFLE and an AUCTION"
there was a 'that the IRCF only anticipated getting $6,000 from the raffle of the 2 tegus on march 15, (60 $100.00 tickets were to be sold) but there was another anonymous donator that donated $3,000 so that raffle brought in $9,000 ($3000 more than they expected)
i didn’t get my prize
BUT
then ty decided that he felt i was greedy so auctioned off the T+ albino that he claimed was mine in oct. someone donated $3,000 but let the auction bidder with a bid or $2,510 get it so that “auction” brought in another $5,510

so they raised $14,510, so it is disconcerting that neither are stepping up to the plate and giving me my prize that i was promised.
I’m pretty sure that ty still has T+ albinos that he could send me and even if all of the babies have sold he has holdbacks that he could offer, but chooses not to

Ty has stated several time that he has gotten a lawyer but the court and i have not ever been made aware or even spoken to any layers that ty sta all of his many filings were signed by Ty himself, Not a lawyer.
i am the one who will have o hire a lawyer if they do not make this right soon. and i done think i should have to when there is most likely a t+ that he produced available and by looking at the numbers ($14,510) it looks like there is plenty of funds that could be available

i sent a certified overnight letter to the IRCF asking them for my prize, i have confirmation that they did receive it yesterday at about 12:21,
i am waiting and hoping for a reply soon.

i have been subjected to a lot of un necessary BS that could have easily been avoided if they had just sit me the prize like i was promised :/
thank you for all of your continued support in this mater.

i may not be on here much today ad we are loading trucks to move this sat but i will be on later tonight for a bit

so thanks again
Michelle

Old 12-30-2016, 10:24 AM   #325
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I’m sorry guys i haven't been on much because i am in the middle of a move and have been sick. but i wanted to come on and reply to a few people and i dont know how to quote more than one on one post.

my original post is #1

post # 241
hognose1
you never answered my question. i reposted tis one and only post on this thread and specifically asked you nicely please tell me where i lied? but you never answered

post #284
casey

so you keep admiring ty,,,, while i work on trying to get him or the IRCF give me the prize i won that was never sent.
i wonder if my shoes were on your feet if you would still feel the same or would you ask for your prize and be ok with being called names?????

post #288
Black adder
tha gave e a gigglle lol

post #301
Reptar,
IF ty was to give me the $400 i spent on raffle tickets and him donating $3,000 to a charity of my choice????
i spent $400 for a chance to win for an albino tegu or $3,000 cash not to get my $400 back and give my prize away!!! because ty decided that he didn’t want to honor the contract, do you remember that the terms were set by him ????

if he was to do that would he really eve pay the “charity of my choice”???*** I’m not sure anymore****…….. and he wins because he got what he wanted. that was being rude to me, and being able to scam me out of my prize that he promised
he decided that he didn’t want to give me a T+ albino or the cash because (in his own words) he didn’t think i deserved it and because he felt i was greedy”
the other 2 winners got t+ albino produced my him and i should have received the SAME…..

it will be an unnecessary expense if i do have to go to FL and or AZ to try and get what i should have just been given like the other 2 winners did but I’m not just going to be treated like i was, not receive my prize that i was promised without trying

post #310
sofa king lol

post #313
Afrock,
i couldn’t agree more

post #320
black adder
i agree

lucille.

there was a 'that the IRCF only anticipated getting $6,000 from the raffle of the 2 tegus on march 15, (60 $100.00 tickets were to be sold) but there was another anonymous donator that donated $3,000 so that raffle brought in $9,000 ($3000 more than they expected)
i didn’t get my prize
BUT
then ty decided that he felt i was greedy so auctioned off the T+ albino that he claimed was mine in oct. someone donated $3,000 but let the auction bidder with a bid or $2,510 get it so that “auction” brought in another $5,510

so they raised $14,510, so it is disconcerting that neither are stepping up to the plate and giving me my prize that i was promised.
I’m pretty sure that ty still has T+ albinos that he could send me and even if all of the babies have sold he has holdbacks that he could offer, but chooses not to

Ty has stated several time that he has gotten a lawyer but the court and i have not ever been made aware or even spoken to any layers that ty sta all of his many filings were signed by Ty himself, Not a lawyer.
i am the one who will have o hire a lawyer if they do not make this right soon. and i done think i should have to when there is most likely a t+ that he produced available and by looking at the numbers ($14,510) it looks like there is plenty of funds that could be available

i sent a certified overnight letter to the IRCF asking them for my prize, i have confirmation that they did receive it yesterday at about 12:21,

i have been subjected to a lot of un necessary BS that could have easily been avoided if they had just sit me the prize like i was promised :/

i may not be on here much today ad we are loading trucks to move this sat but i will be on later tonight for a bit

so thanks again
Michelle
If IRCF complies and, at the very least, you get the money without the hassle of court, that would be fantastic. Good luck!

Old 12-30-2016, 11:46 AM   #326
TheLittleHeathen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post

my original post is #1

post # 241
hognose1

post #284
casey

post #288
Black adder
tha gave e a gigglle lol

post #301
Reptar,

post #310
sofa king lol

post #313
Afrock,
i couldn’t agree more

post #320
black adder
i agree

lucille.

i didn’t get my prize
BUT

so thanks again
Michelle
I sincerely hope everything works out in your favor. No one should have to go through something like this.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:48 PM   #327
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGuy123 View Post
The sad part is that this probably won't affect his ego or business one bit....
If you are saying that the BOI is not influential, even when the person in question has money and their own influence, I suggest that you read some of the past BOI threads.

I believe that this thread will affect how others see Ty, and some organizations may think twice about accepting his donations that may not materialize, their own reputations are on the line and may suffer badly as a result, if he again decides that the prizes he promised are too nice for those supporting the organizations.

I believe justice will prevail.

Old 12-30-2016, 04:25 PM   #328
TheLittleHeathen

Old 12-30-2016, 05:22 PM   #329
Lucille
There have been a couple of references to Ty being in 'business' prior to his lizard enterprise. Any info on what kind of business that may have been?

Old 12-30-2016, 05:42 PM   #330
TheLittleHeathen
I found two things, one being a link to a page called Ty's Lizards (looks like a reptile farm for endangered iguanas and other rare lizards) that can be found here-https://www.facebook.com/tyslizards/

The other thing I found was a Kamp Kenan video featuring him with iguanas and other lizards again as well as his work with reptile charities. Other than those I didn't find anything suggesting his connection with other businesses. Lots of articles about him, but nothing else. If I find something else, I'll link it here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu