Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 90 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2017, 12:11 PM   #891
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I apologize. I thought I had seen you say something "I used to be_______ until he did this" I am sorry if I was wrong, but I can not find the post.

I was trying to emphasize her acting naive. I was talking about this exchange.
blue= Michelle, red = me.

Again, acting naive, coy, She know there is no pic, and he can't take a pic.

You are 100% correct, but I think Michelle was saying
"no blues = $3000 cash" you did not produce blues, you owe me $3000" Now this is after Ty said "you are not getting any money" I feel that Michelle was determined to get that $3000. I am not sure how she hoped it would be accomplished, but maybe she thought Ty needed to be reminded. (repeatedly)

After ty said he did not produce any albino blues only purples and that those are worth 5,000 I only owe you 2,500 and after he told me he was going to get them from a friend ,and I said I don't n ow how I felt about that because I thought it was supposed to be produced by you. I believe that was when I said instead of you buying one from someone else can I have the 3,000 and maybe I'll buy one from you next year. He said ok I'll send you one I produced I was going to save some.
I definately lost trust in him and that is when I started questing him and asking for the picks of the ones that he hatched.

He didn't produce any

He was going to get them from someone else (but wouldn't give me the friend/breeders info (turned out he couldn't get them anyway)

I ask for the money (instead of a friends tegu)

Then he tells me ok I did produce some

I ask for pics which I think was totally reasonable

Purple is albino

But said I couldn't have a purple

Then when questioned he kept saying you will get one that will grow up like the one in the (raffle)photo?

Where was it coming from???????????

This is why I kept asking for pics.

Nothing "coy" about that
You'll get one like the photo , THE PHOTO WAS A T- ALBINO BLUE !!!! One he didn't produce and couldn't get.

IF AND ONLY IF he even ever intended to send me a t+ albino He should have just said that.
What about ok even though the purples are worth more I have decided to send the winners those.

That would have not left me guessing and I would have sent my info and had a tegu now.
his games ,shadyness of whatever you want to call is what caused all of this confusion!!

The first post said albino blue
The raffle (2nd) post said an albino tegu!!!
So the purple albino would have been the prize anyway as he did not clarify
he admitted this "mistake" in post #77

Old 02-17-2017, 12:34 PM   #892
Lucille
Michelle,
Have you filed BBB complaints against Ty and the IRCF? Maybe more eyes and a wider perspective might help, just like Robert suggested. I'm going to spend my day finding more eyes, pm me when you get a chance.

Old 02-17-2017, 01:16 PM   #893
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Michelle,
Have you filed BBB complaints against Ty and the IRCF?
I had one filed against my company once. It was a non-issue to deal with it. Most businesses don't care about BBB ratings.

OTOH if Michelle files an IRS 13909 and sends the letter the IRCF sent with her along with it, the IRCF will have some explaining to do to the tax man.
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-pr...-organizations

Old 02-17-2017, 01:34 PM   #894
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I had one filed against my company once. It was a non-issue to deal with it. Most businesses don't care about BBB ratings.

OTOH if Michelle files an IRS 13909 and sends the letter the IRCF sent with her along with it, the IRCF will have some explaining to do to the tax man.
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-pr...-organizations
The IRS idea is an excellent idea; the advantage of a BBB complaint is that if folks check, then do a search, they may find their way here.
Today, for me, is all about getting more eyes on this thread.
Newspapers, law professors, consumer advocates. After all, Robert is calling for more perspectives.

Old 02-17-2017, 02:05 PM   #895
WebSlave
Quote:
8/16, 6:01pm

Ty Park
You are welcome to post anything u want on FB and let other people decide.

Purple tegu is albino tegu

​​
​​
8/16, 6:02pm

Michelle Cutler
ok so give me a purple

yu said you only produced the purple albinos not the blue albinos

This is a statement by Michelle, she knows he did NOT produce any blues.
​​
​​
8/16, 6:04pm

Ty Park
You will get a albino like to one on the photo

​​
​​
8/16, 6:05pm

Michelle Cutler
where are the clutch pic of the albino blues that you hatched on your wall?

​​
This is her being coy, She wants Ty to state again, that he did not produce any blues
​​

Ty Park
Yes

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
what date? I'm scrolling and didn't find any

​​
​​
8/16, 6:06pm

Ty Park
Today

Look I'm done with you. Send me ur address and I'll send you a baby albino tegu that will turn out like the one in the photo next week. I'll ship Monday for Tuesday arrival.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:20pm

Michelle Cutler
Can you tell me when you posted the albino blues that you produced. I can't find them on your page

​​
Again, she know no blues were produced.
​​
8/16, 6:23pm

Ty Park
It's called purple tegu. Purple tegu is albino tegu.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:25pm

Michelle Cutlerso i 
won an albino/blue produced by you. can you tell me when you posted the clutch that hatched the albino/blue's?

can you take a pic for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
After ty said he did not produce any albino blues only purples and that those are worth 5,000 I only owe you 2,500 and after he told me he was going to get them from a friend ,and I said I don't n ow how I felt about that because I thought it was supposed to be produced by you. I believe that was when I said instead of you buying one from someone else can I have the 3,000 and maybe I'll buy one from you next year. He said ok I'll send you one I produced I was going to save some.
I definately lost trust in him and that is when I started questing him and asking for the picks of the ones that he hatched.

He didn't produce any

He was going to get them from someone else (but wouldn't give me the friend/breeders info (turned out he couldn't get them anyway)

I ask for the money (instead of a friends tegu)

Then he tells me ok I did produce some

I ask for pics which I think was totally reasonable

Purple is albino

But said I couldn't have a purple

Then when questioned he kept saying you will get one that will grow up like the one in the (raffle)photo?

Where was it coming from???????????

This is why I kept asking for pics.

Nothing "coy" about that
You'll get one like the photo , THE PHOTO WAS A T- ALBINO BLUE !!!! One he didn't produce and couldn't get.

IF AND ONLY IF he even ever intended to send me a t+ albino He should have just said that.
What about ok even though the purples are worth more I have decided to send the winners those.

That would have not left me guessing and I would have sent my info and had a tegu now.
his games ,shadyness of whatever you want to call is what caused all of this confusion!!

The first post said albino blue
The raffle (2nd) post said an albino tegu!!!
So the purple albino would have been the prize anyway as he did not clarify
he admitted this "mistake" in post #77
I highlighted the statements that I find the most confusing in this issue. Ty states that he will send Michelle an albino tegu, "like the one on the photo". What photo? The photo provided in the raffle? If that is true, I thought the photo for the raffle was of the "blue" version, which Ty admitted that he did not produce, and was unable to procure from any other source. If Ty was sending her a "blue" albino, where did it magically come from? If Ty was actually sending her a "purple" version, doesn't that variety *look* differently than the "blue" version? So how would it be possible for Ty Parks to send Michelle an albino tegu that would look just like the photo if he admittedly could not get a "blue" and the "purple" does not look like the provided photo in the raffle?

Now, admittedly I know next to nothing about the albino lines of tegus, so perhaps it IS possible for a "purple" albino to look just like a "blue" albino, but I doubt any typical judge in a court room will be any more versed than I am on this subject. So please convince me about how I am wrong about how this looks to me, personally.

So, considering the above, how could Michelle NOT have been confused about Ty's statements? I sure as hell am....

Old 02-17-2017, 02:38 PM   #896
Cletus Marley
It's hard to tell which way is up anymore in this thread. So much info posted. I can't help but think that being rich, Ty can throw lots of money at this and get out of any sort of liability rather easily. Had it been me, I would have cut my losses and taken the animal that was offered to me. This could drag on for a very long time. Life is too short for that in my opinion. I'd rather be happy than right. I think the OP deserves what she is owed but getting what she is owed could very well end up costing way more than the initial investment or even the prize itself.

Old 02-17-2017, 02:50 PM   #897
DavidBeard
Exposing Ty Park as a lying cheat is worth the price of admission IMO, but I agree....I might not have displayed the fortitude Michelle has, which can be both a curse and a blessing.

Old 02-17-2017, 03:17 PM   #898
AllisonLeigh
I hate the logic that because he is rich, and it won't be easy, she should give up. So, if he hasn't had a successful previous career she should stick it to him? The idea of letting people treat you badly just because they have money is silly to me. If that were the case I would never buy anything from a successful company since they could screw me over and throw money at the problem to make it go away. Those with a lot of resources will have an easier time getting their way, yes... but they also have a hell of a lot more to lose.

I've heard the argument previously "why bother trying to sue him, he has nothing so you'll get nothing" and now this is a new one "why bother trying to sue him, he has tons of money so he'll win" (not direct quotes obviously :P), so with this logic... who should we hold accountable for their actions? Only middle class people?

Mitigating losses is important, weighing the loss and gain is important, but letting someone walk all over you just because they have money is weak and just encourages this kind of behavior.

Old 02-17-2017, 03:29 PM   #899
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
I can't help but think that being rich, Ty can throw lots of money at this and get out of any sort of liability rather easily.
Maybe; maybe not. What a lousy way to behave though. Just breezing through life, attempting to buy your way out of any wrongdoings, and situations where you feel above others.

For all of Ty's alleged affluence, groupies, and whatever else, I still don't envy him one bit.

Kathy

Old 02-17-2017, 04:02 PM   #900
Cletus Marley
I never said she was wrong because I don't think she is. I was just commenting on what a mess it is and what I would have done if it were me in this situation. More power to her. I think she got shafted and if she wants to see this to the end, I wish her the best. I'm not on Ty's side here. I agree that this a lousy way to behave. But it is what it is. I just think it sucks more for her than it does for him. I don't think his reputation is taking much of a hit over this. This is a minor speed bump for him. If even that. I don't remember which admin/mod it was that suggested that this might be consuming her life but I couldn't agree more. You can bet ol Ty isn't stewing over this night and day like she is. He has the resources to either make it go away or exit the situation unharmed. it sounds like he can live with himself. Is it a lousy way to be? Hell yeah it is. But it is what it is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu