new burm with r.i please help! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
chads300
new burm with r.i please help!

hello all first let me start by saying thank you in advance. i aquired a new burm two nights ago.he is about 8 1/2 ft long and a pretty boy. was fine at first but i noticed that night that he had a bit of a weeze to him.then around three am i got up to look in his home and see a bit of mucus on the side of his enclosure. i have heard him"hacking" a couple times since then and i am fairly positive its a r.i. i am wondering if there is anything i can do for him until next thursday when i can make it to brads. some one suggested i try and use tylan on him but i am a bit skeptical on this. thanks for the help again

Old 12-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
reticguy76
dont use any meds on him yet. need some info: cage temps, cage humidity, type of cage, size of cage, ambient room temp, where did you get him from, how was he shipped, whate were thee temps of the shipping process. these to start

Old 01-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
chads300
sorry it took so long to get back.... daytime temp is right around 93. night time is 86 humidity right around 65 % he is in a 150 g tank room temp is always 70 degrees.i got him from a guy in grove city pa. i let him acclimate to his new enviroment and went to feed him today and he did not hesitate and ate like a champ. when he is moving around he does not spit anything up at all its only when he lays still for say a hour or two and does it once or twice a day. mouth is very clean is not blowing bubbles out of his nose or saliva dripping dripping

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!