FaunaClassifieds upgrade now in progress - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #61
critical bill
I gotta tell ya...and some of you may not know this yet....but I look for problems....and I cant find any.

Insulting people people takes no time at all now...rrrrrr...I mean everything is just so much faster than before.

Yeah..good stuff. I like it. Its got my seal of approval.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #62
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
As I am navigating around, it seems that a little myspace ingenuity has been added. I guess it is a good thing here as a lot of the new forums are putting their sites together to be like this, a little step ahead is better than behind. I am not a fan of myspace, but I can see where this may help Fauna out a lot.
I turned those features off - too much clutter for me....and I'm not a social networking kind of guy. Nothing personal to any of my friends that sent invites.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #63
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Just a FYI, the warning system is gone. Which means, of course, all of the warning points accrued by members has been wiped clean.

There is a new native system (meaning I don't have to have it custom coded) in this upgrade called the "infraction system" that will be implemented as soon as I figure it out and customize it for this site. But for those members who were getting close to the edge, you are off the hook and can start fresh. All I am asking is that you help make it easier for the mods and myself to run this nuthouse. We dislike making and enforcing rules every bit as much as you may dislike having to abide by them. So let's make life a bit easier for both sides, OK? Please?
Scouts honor Sir.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #64
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Scouts honor Sir.

MUST...FIGHT...URGE...TO......

BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Old 09-18-2008, 07:52 PM   #65
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I turned those features off - too much clutter for me....and I'm not a social networking kind of guy. Nothing personal to any of my friends that sent invites.
I am trying to figure this stuff out on another site and I have become quite confused.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #66
Junkyard
Oh, why does my profile say I am a member of the Demons user group? Is that Fauna as a whole or did I click on something I can not find now?

Old 09-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #67
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Oh, why does my profile say I am a member of the Demons user group? Is that Fauna as a whole or did I click on something I can not find now?
Thats Hell. so you can see that specific forum, im guessing.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #68
TripleMoonsExotic
I love the photo albums in the profiles.

For those that don't know where it is, click your User CP, then click Pictures & Albums in the left column. You can view what others have uploaded in their albums in their profile.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #69
Cat_72
Quote:
I am trying to figure this stuff out on another site and I have become quite confused.
Ahhh...confusion. I live in a constant state of confusion - you eventually grow accustomed to it, and learn to embrace it rather than fight it.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #70
johns6068
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
I love the photo albums in the profiles.

For those that don't know where it is, click your User CP, then click Pictures & Albums in the left column. You can view what others have uploaded in their albums in their profile.

Photo Albums are cool I like the changes so far Speed here is great my end... Though I was just getting use to the old site (lol) I'm lost as to this new "TAG" thing (lol) In all it works and looks Great so far

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fauna upgrade, faunaclassifieds