Moderator (s) needed - apply within, please. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #81
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHReptiles View Post
David (Dand)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
I agree with dand
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post

David Gruning (DAND)

There are too many things to list as to why I believe Dave would be a great Mod. True, he has had his faux pas. However, if he was placed within the Mod rank, I do believe he would approach certain situations more appropriately. I'm confident that he wouldn't disappoint you, Rich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
I really like DanD I think He has a lot of Backbone and would be great! Either one is gooda fora mea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAng420 View Post
I nominate DAND (David Grunning)
I would like to thank those who have nominated me and as Jim posted earlier I do accept your nominations. Nick hit the nail on the head with his post.

The following is a few parts of some pm's Rich and I had back when he was looking for mods for the various forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Rich,

I would like to be considered for the moderator position you posted in the Shows and Events forum. If given this opportunity I would not embarrass you or myself.

Thanks in advance,

DAND (Dave)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
And honestly, from some of the posts you made in replies to me, I got the distinct feeling you were pissed at me over something.

I don't mean to put you on the spot, but I do think I need to know a bit about the people I put into moderator positions here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Just because I have disagreed with you over something you or I have said or done doesn't mean I am pissed at you. I am one who speaks his mind and if I disagree with someone I will let it be known. This is your site and you will run it how you wish. If you were to allow me to be one of your mods I would follow your guidelines you have set forth to the letter.

Asking me to explain is not putting me on the spot. Again, this is your site, and I agree it would be foolish to just let anyone into a mod position without knowing where that person stands. I enjoy this site and if I didn't I wouldn't bother to be here nor would I encourage others to come here.
I meant it then and I mean it now.

Thanks again for the nomination ladies and gents.

I agree that Chuck should somehow be memorialized here on Fauna.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #82
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
. I agree that Chuck should somehow be memorialized here on Fauna.
I hate to go off topic in a mod needed thread, however, Dave is right and I think the perfect place for Chuck would be his cooking forum. If y'all recall he really worked hard with Rich to get it going. That would be my choice and a great place for us who loved him to honor him.

sorry back to your nominations

Old 03-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #83
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano View Post
I hate to go off topic in a mod needed thread, however, Dave is right and I think the perfect place for Chuck would be his cooking forum. If y'all recall he really worked hard with Rich to get it going. That would be my choice and a great place for us who loved him to honor him.

sorry back to your nominations
Laura, I was thinking something along those lines would be GREAT. I was thinking the BOI, but the cooking thread really would be about Chuck. Something like "The Chuck Kimmel cooking thread" or "Chuck Kimmel memorial". Personally, I think if we saw his name daily, as we used to, it might ease the loss of him a little bit as well.

My .02 and sorry for being

Old 03-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #84
shlages
it could be Chucks Slap Chop shop

Old 03-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #85
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
it could be Chucks Slap Chop shop

I like that.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #86
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I would like to nominate Chuck aka Critical Bill Posthumously.

He LIVED for the BOI
I looked back to see if anyone else had this thought, and Dean did.

Great minds thinking alike!!!

I propose that Chuck be given the title "Fauna Uber-Moderator Emeritus" for all Eternity.

I'm sure he'll be over-seeing us all anyway, and we might as well make it his official title.

I can just see him sitting on a cloud, shaking his fists at all the bad guys, and trying to throw lightning bolts at them!!

Chuck Kimmel for "Fauna Uber-Moderator Emeritus"!!!

RIP, Chuck!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #87
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I agree with Laura Fopiano as well. She's honest, level headed, and has experience as a Mod here at fauna already.

Several members that would make a good mod around here. Hard to pick just one. LOL

True.. I think some of the older ones (longer term) have proven stamina, loyality, ability to control what they post and where they post and have proven to have the kind of intregrity that would encourage me to read their posts respectfully.

Harald is kinda a hard act to follow.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #88
tinmantribe5
Hard Push for ya David I think you would Be THE MAN!

Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #89
SamanthaJane13
All the proposed mods sound good to me!!

I'm gonna have a hard time picking only one!!

Old 03-23-2010, 04:38 PM   #90
SamanthaJane13
We NEED a delete button, too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread