Can't seem to reply in my own threads... - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-26-2010, 04:53 PM   #321
East_Coast
This is a lot to read... simple question: can I occasionally "bump" an ad if I buy a $25/yr 'contributor' membership?

Old 12-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #322
hhmoore
The contributor level membership allows 30 bumps per month via the Classifieds Panel. Posted bumps are not permitted, regardless of membership level.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #323
snakechaarmer
Maybe this has already been asked, but isn't there supposed to be some kind of infraction if people post an ad one day, delete it, and post the same exact ad the next day? Or is that allowed now?

Just trying to get some clarification. Thanks.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #324
hhmoore
No, there is no infraction for that....as far as it being allowed "now", it was never disallowed.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #325
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakechaarmer View Post
Maybe this has already been asked, but isn't there supposed to be some kind of infraction if people post an ad one day, delete it, and post the same exact ad the next day? Or is that allowed now?

Just trying to get some clarification. Thanks.
Seems to me that it is quite a labor intensive way of avoiding paying merely $25 a year to become a Contributing member here and get the free bumping to do the same thing...

Old 01-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #326
snakechaarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Seems to me that it is quite a labor intensive way of avoiding paying merely $25 a year to become a Contributing member here and get the free bumping to do the same thing...

I see. I had just thought when the new rules came into place there was something that said that was not allowed, and I see a few people doing it so I was just confused. Thanks for clarifying

Old 03-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #327
a153fish
One simple question.

This thread is quite long. I'm sure this question has already been answered but I don't have time to read this entire thing. I just posted an ad, but I am not a paid member. I had a question about shipping. I answered that question on the thread. Was this an infraction? I am not clear on the issue! I'm not trying to bump my ad, just answer a question.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #328
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by a153fish View Post
This thread is quite long. I'm sure this question has already been answered but I don't have time to read this entire thing. I just posted an ad, but I am not a paid member. I had a question about shipping. I answered that question on the thread. Was this an infraction? I am not clear on the issue! I'm not trying to bump my ad, just answer a question.
No, it's perfectly fine to answer questions pertaining to the sale within the ad if that's how you choose to respond to them.
Negotiating the specifics of the sale with a potential customer is different than posting for the purpose of bringing the ad to the top of the section.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #329
a153fish
Thank You Clay!

I tried to look for the answer to that before asking, but I was overwhelmed by the amount of discussion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!