Tentative list of membership options. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-09-2005, 05:52 PM   #11
WebSlave
Remember that one purpose of the $10 membership fee is that it will be used as a verification of a registered member being a REAL person. So we want to limit the people bidding on auctions to only verified members to keep the proliferation of deadbeat bidders down as much as possible. This problem is the bane of every auction site in existence. So an ounce of prevention here now is worth a pound of cure later.

As for the Lonely Hearts Club Forum, it is felt that taking some positive steps to keep minors out of that forum may be a real good idea. Again, the minimum paying membership appears to be an excellent way for us to do that.

Old 02-09-2005, 08:21 PM   #12
bcfos
Rich you throw in the power to dish out warning points on that $250 plan and you might just have yourself a deal........

Old 02-09-2005, 08:27 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Rich you throw in the power to dish out warning points on that $250 plan and you might just have yourself a deal........
Well now, that is an interesting concept. Have people pay ME to be moderators here.....

Old 02-09-2005, 08:34 PM   #14
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Well now, that is an interesting concept. Have people pay ME to be moderators here.....
Well there would go the neighborhood ..people paying $250 to be able to dish out points 'cause they got a stick up their butts

Old 02-09-2005, 08:34 PM   #15
Ophis
Will you be starting this plan soon? I hope so. Then I can use Fauna as the thing I gave up for Lent.

Old 02-09-2005, 08:47 PM   #16
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Will you be starting this plan soon? I hope so. Then I can use Fauna as the thing I gave up for Lent.
You don't have to wait, you know.... Is someone twisting your arm to stay here?

I don't have any qualms whatsoever about people leaving in a huff over my implementing this plan.

Old 02-09-2005, 08:50 PM   #17
Ophis

Old 02-09-2005, 09:21 PM   #18
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Well there would go the neighborhood ..people paying $250 to be able to dish out points 'cause they got a stick up their butts

And I wonder who would be getting points..........

Old 02-09-2005, 09:36 PM   #19
Lucille
1) I got to start working on being able to have one of those cool Endowment icons
2) Greg, the Lonely Hearts Forum is WORTH it, lol
3) I like the flexibility of a tiered system; different people have different requirements and needs here on Fauna; some only read the BOI, some take advantage of all the knowledge in the Forums, some shop the classifieds. The tiers make it possible for you to tailor the plans to fit your particular requirements.

Old 02-09-2005, 10:04 PM   #20
robin d.
hmmm.. i think that free members should have the right to view the BOI..... i like the plans but i think cody brought up a good point about the benefactor and endowment levels...
ill pay $250 if i can give out points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or if you have points you can transfer yours to another member LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!