KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 04:40 PM   #91
WebSlave
Well let's look at it this way, people. Suppose you spend years of time, effort, and money building your house. You made it the best you could and tried your best to make it comfortable and accommodating to people you knew would be visiting. So these people come and go, all smiling to your face and acting like "my what a lovely place". And all the while apparently are back stabbing you with derogatory and spitefull remarks. "Wow what crappy taste in furniture!" "Did you get a load of that carpet he picked out!" "What awful food!!". Now it can be pretty apparent that those people have thought this way for a while, since that sort of animosity doesn't just blow up overnight.

In my shoes, would you want them coming back into YOUR house again? Would you want them to share in the benefits and hospitality that this site has shown them when they are obviously shoving in that blade whenever your back is turned? And I can't believe they are now singing the tune that it all shouldn't matter because it was going to be deleted shortly. Wah, wah wah! Someone else WE trusted squealed on us, damn them! And hey, this is a TEST forum so no big deal!!

Well I hope the TEST turned out well. It certainly showed a lot of people with more looking all the time, at what kind of people they really are. Would you call that a "success" or a "failure"?

Old 06-02-2006, 04:42 PM   #92
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaftail
Ya know what I think? yeah well ya'll get to hear it anyway! Those guys had a right to say how they felt. AND, Rich had a right to do what he did, upon finding out about it. and... Maybe its all for the best to get these feelings out in the open and not have people who don't like or respect each other, pretending they do.

The thing that creeps me out is the person who went from that forum that was apparently informally "invite only" and so was apparently invited by those members, to Rich's ear over here to tattle on them. Betrayal of trust. I'd love to know who did it, tho I'm sure I never will. I do have my suspicions tho.
You're absolutely correct. They had the right to say whatever they wanted. What you fail to realize is that Rich has the right to do the same. Whether it be verbal or removal of duties or??? While Rich and I butt heads quite a bit in various forms, this is still his site and all he asked of those mods was to help him clean things up and make the various forums interesting. Instead, they seek to bash him. I do not know what would be worse. Bashing him on an open forum or behind supposed closed doors. The approach they took was nothing short of cowardly.

Ask yourself this, if they truly felt the way they did then why would they want to be part of this community? If anything, I say Rich was doing them a favor. They are simply crying about it because it was Rich giving them the boot vs being under their own accord.

Griz

Old 06-02-2006, 04:45 PM   #93
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Ask yourself this, if they truly felt the way they did then why would they want to be part of this community? If anything, I say Rich was doing them a favor. They are simply crying about it because it was Rich giving them the boot vs being under their own accord.

Griz
I think I can answer that one, Griz. They wanted exposure here. Advertising of their name. That's why they suppressed their true feelings like they did. Being a moderator gave them higher profile which helped with the advertising exposure. Yeah, I'm sure they will deny it, but I think I am dead on with this.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:46 PM   #94
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
So tell me you all. Would I be out of line by removing the balloon girl for that comment she made towards me? Is that also "overreacting"? Do I really want a person with that sort of attitude and likely to try to cause further damage having free run of this place? She obviously is not sticking to her word of voluntarily leaving.......
Bye bye, by her own request.

Griz

Old 06-02-2006, 04:48 PM   #95
leaftail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
You're absolutely correct. They had the right to say whatever they wanted. What you fail to realize is that Rich has the right to do the same. Whether it be verbal or removal of duties or??? While Rich and I butt heads quite a bit in various forms, this is still his site and all he asked of those mods was to help him clean things up and make the various forums interesting. Instead, they seek to bash him. I do not know what would be worse. Bashing him on an open forum or behind supposed closed doors. The approach they took was nothing short of cowardly.

Griz
dude reread my post, i hate quoting myself but

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaftail
AND, Rich had a right to do what he did, upon finding out about it.
We agree.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:49 PM   #96
varnyard
They won't let me in their party, I tired.

Quote:
varnyard, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:53 PM   #97
leaftail
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
They won't let me in their party, I tired.
Bobby, have you registered? They may have simply made the forum closed to guests.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:02 PM   #98
The NY Gecko
Its funny, I registered to defend myself, and they get pissed at me. Funny huh? Far beit from me to expect adults to actually act like adults.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:04 PM   #99
varnyard
I think they shut me out, because it says:

Quote:
varnyard, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
It would not say that if I was not registered.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #100
varnyard
I just wanted to ask Kelli how she could slap her friends in the face, after everything they done for her. I guess she did not want to hear the question.

Well, it looks like Rich was 110% right in his decision to ban the lot of them.

Opinions are one thing, being 100% disrespectful to those that went out of their way to help you is yet another. The actions/words speak for themself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread