The People's Choice - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #41
Chameleon Company
Did somebody say something ? Nope .... it was nobody.

Old 02-18-2007, 05:14 PM   #42
Sledgehammer
Quote:
Sledgehammer,

You have been issued a warning by christopher66 on the account of Antagonism Towards Moderators!

You now have 15 warning points.

Please read the rules and try to adhere to them to make FaunaClassifieds more useful and enjoyable for us all.

Thanks,
christopher66
On Behalf of
Site Administration
Antagonism towards a moderator who was acting in a manner unbefitting a moderator. I accept the points with pride.

Thank you sir, may I have another.

Old 02-18-2007, 05:50 PM   #43
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer

Quote:
Sledgehammer,

You have been issued a warning by christopher66 on the account of Antagonism Towards Moderators!

You now have 15 warning points.

Please read the rules and try to adhere to them to make FaunaClassifieds more useful and enjoyable for us all.

Thanks,
christopher66
On Behalf of
Site Administration

Antagonism towards a moderator who was acting in a manner unbefitting a moderator. I accept the points with pride.

Thank you sir, may I have another.
You've got to be kidding... Sledgehammer gets a warning when Bobby was the first one to try to steer the thread to a bad guy thread? Ben, shame, SHAME on you.. you should have cowered and sat there taking it like a doormat since it was a moderator you were replying to. Tsk tsk.

I don't care if one likes Sledgehammer or not, this was pretty blatant and one-sided; not so different from several other threads where 'liked' members' posts are being overlooked and the not-so-popular ones are being slammed with points. Yeah, I know... several of you will say I'm whining and snicker waiting for me to get hit with more and more warning points or bad karma.

Keep up the tight little circle with the popularity contest and cliques; it makes Fauna look so good.

(I can see the replies now: "If you don't like Fauna so much, go someplace else", etc. Save it.. there's a lot of knowledge on this site and I'm here because there are people I respect.)

Old 02-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #44
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
You've got to be kidding... Sledgehammer gets a warning when Bobby was the first one to try to steer the thread to a bad guy thread? Ben, shame, SHAME on you.. you should have cowered and sat there taking it like a doormat since it was a moderator you were replying to. Tsk tsk.

I don't care if one likes Sledgehammer or not, this was pretty blatant and one-sided; not so different from several other threads where 'liked' members' posts are being overlooked and the not-so-popular ones are being slammed with points. Yeah, I know... several of you will say I'm whining and snicker waiting for me to get hit with more and more warning points or bad karma.

Keep up the tight little circle with the popularity contest and cliques; it makes Fauna look so good.

(I can see the replies now: "If you don't like Fauna so much, go someplace else", etc. Save it.. there's a lot of knowledge on this site and I'm here because there are people I respect.)
Now Denise, did you take the time to read the other threads that Ben has been posting in? I take it you have not.

This was not his first attempt at starting a thread for the soul purpose of making trouble. He has done this before.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=93175
Out of three threads started by him, two of them were for what? You tell me.

As for Ben: Now just exactly how is it that I am not acting in a way that you see is befitting a moderator? Is it because I refuse to turn a blind eye? Sorry, if you are looking for that, you might wind up a little disappointed.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:23 PM   #45
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Now Denise, did you take the time to read the other threads that Ben has been posting in? I take it you have not.

This was not his first attempt at starting a thread for the soul purpose of making trouble. He has done this before.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=93175
Out of three threads started by him, two of them were for what? You tell me.

As for Ben: Now just exactly how is it that I am not acting in a way that you see is befitting a moderator. Is it because I refuse to turn a blind eye? Sorry, if you are looking for that, you might wind up a little disappointed.
I have read them, thank you very much; no need for the eyeroll. Other threads have no bearing on this one in regard to warning points; the karma system is the tool to use if you're going to look at it that way. If other threads warrant moderating, so be it; this one did not.

"...for the soul purpose of starting trouble" is perspective; your perspective, no doubt, and maybe the perspective of many in the same clique.. but it is certainly not the perspective of everyone. To have a perspective is simply the way it is, and we all have one; I'm not knocking you for that, so please don't take it as an attack or take it personally.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:52 PM   #46
shrap
You are right on Denise!!

Old 02-18-2007, 07:36 PM   #47
Mike Greathouse
I agree as well.

Bobby,
In my opinion, none of Ben's posts in this thread warranted any points.
You seem to have taken offense that you were not included in his list, and with a little prodding by Wes, decided to take the offensive.

Nothing that was posted by Ben in any other threads should have any bearing on the moderation that he receives in this thread.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:46 PM   #48
Chameleon Company
Bobby didn't assess warning points to Ben for anything regarding this thread, did he ? Not indicated in Ben's points. What am I missing here ?

Old 02-18-2007, 07:46 PM   #49
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
I agree as well.

Bobby,
In my opinion, none of Ben's posts in this thread warranted any points.
You seem to have taken offense that you were not included in his list, and with a little prodding by Wes, decided to take the offensive.

Nothing that was posted by Ben in any other threads should have any bearing on the moderation that he receives in this thread.
Mike you are a good friend, I will always listen to your advice. However, I do not see where I moderated him anywhere in this thread. If he got hit by points, it was not by me.

He stated his opinion and I stated mine, nothing more.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:48 PM   #50
Mike Greathouse
Bobby,
You are correct - my mistake.
The points were assessed by someone else.

I apologize.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!