Does Everyone who is Suspended..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 04-27-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
Wilomn
Does Everyone who is Suspended.....

Have their rep points zeroed out or is that just me.

Just curious about this.

Old 04-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
Laura Fopiano
Gee Wes, who would you be referring to??

Old 04-28-2007, 05:04 PM   #3
Wilomn
Actually, there are several here who have been kicked that retained their points. Alas, poor me, I lose them everytime I manage to get the boot. But, since I don't keep track of EVERYONE who is similarly booted, I was just curious as to the consistency of this....rule, guideline, what have you.

Old 04-28-2007, 05:05 PM   #4
Cat_72
But we all know that you are special, Wes.

Old 04-29-2007, 12:26 AM   #5
monkeywrench133
I have to ask Wes, how many times have you been suspended?

Old 04-29-2007, 12:30 AM   #6
Wilomn
Honestly, I don't know.

12? 15?

Old 04-29-2007, 01:21 AM   #7
Dragondad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Gee Wes, who would you be referring to??

I am with Laura here, there has to be someone that created the need to start this thread Wes. Care to name names.....?

Old 04-29-2007, 01:38 AM   #8
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
I am with Laura here, there has to be someone that created the need to start this thread Wes. Care to name names.....?
For you I suppose there may have been a particular someone who caused this thread.

I am just curious. Some have been suspended and lost not a point. I on the other hand, keep getting zeroed out.

That is the only reason I asked.

You can read anything about lucille into it you want, but I honestly don't care if she or anyone keeps or looses them.

I just wanted to know if I had been missing a message and only now caught on to it. Of course, if that were the case, I still have no clue what it may be unless, of course, it is mere confirmation of my assertation that consistency will never be the byword here.

Points don't matter, honesty does.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:33 AM   #9
WebSlave
The answers have been covered, Wes, you just have to figure it out on your own. Start with figuring out the number of times you have been "zeroed out" in relation to being suspended or banned, and that might help give you a clue. Bear in mind that I can also manually "zero out" someone as well, if I see the need to do so. Yes, I sometimes do that to members who are abusing the karma system. It's the easiest way to put them on ice for a while. I think someone referred to it as being "nuked" not that long ago... If I wanted, I could make the negative number SO big that they would never climb back out of that hole.

12 or 15 times being suspended? And almost half way there to the next one....... And you forgot to mention the "permanent" ban .....

Old 04-29-2007, 02:36 AM   #10
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave

12 or 15 times being suspended? And almost half way there to the next one....... And you forgot to mention the "permanent" ban .....
What makes you so sure I ''forgot" to mention it?

It's a game rich, plain and simple. I bet I laugh at it more than you do though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!