Does Everyone who is Suspended..... - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #91
jsrocket
Well, I guess my presence is not welcome around here. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:32 PM   #92
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Well, I guess my presence is not welcome around here. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.
Are you going to go pout?

Old 05-04-2007, 08:48 PM   #93
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Well, um, no comment!!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:59 PM   #94
Wilomn
Quote:
I'd like to know which of the many many MANY clues you were given to point you to this end was the one that finally worked; if you yourself even know.

Every once in a while you have a great comment or something substantial to add. Not in this thread though. You have had your ass handed to you a few times and just because you won't admit it does not mean it didn't happen, it did.

Go away if necessary, find a clue or two, if you suppose it's possible, think of something intelligent to say or at least something that will pass for intelligent OR, and this is really easy, just stay away.

I mean seriously jim, you of all people know better.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:02 PM   #95
critical bill
Quote:
I'm not sure if your meaning to leave this forum or the whole site, but if its the later I'd like to talk you out of leaving. I would really like you to stay and I do apologize if I've offended you. I've seen you help folks out around here answering questions and I think it would be a loss to them if I were the cause of your departure.

Maybe we can try this again like this: Hi Jim, its nice to see you're still on the site. Hope all has been well for you and I'm glad to be back posting along side you. I want you to know whatever bad blood we had between us in the past is long forgotten on my end. Hope its that way for you too! Catch ya around my man. By the way...I really like a few of your songs on your website...it was a pleasure to add them to mp3 collection.

Now see....wasn't that nice? I mean I think I'm going to be sick in a minute or two, but like wow....that felt good even if it was just pretend. I mean...some really successful marriages are based on this kinda stuff. I'm sure you and I can make something as simple as being cordial toward one another work without further points, fines and suspensions. Whatcha say?

Old 05-04-2007, 09:05 PM   #96
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I'd like to know which of the many many MANY clues you were given to point you to this end was the one that finally worked; if you yourself even know.

Every once in a while you have a great comment or something substantial to add. Not in this thread though. You have had your ass handed to you a few times and just because you won't admit it does not mean it didn't happen, it did.

Go away if necessary, find a clue or two, if you suppose it's possible, think of something intelligent to say or at least something that will pass for intelligent OR, and this is really easy, just stay away.

I mean seriously jim, you of all people know better.
As much as I hate to say it, I agree. What's up Jim, you are not acting like the Jim I know.

Oh and Chuck, I just found your post above. You owe me nothing, it was all in fun in those days, I have never thought you owed me an apology at all. Thanks for the great comments, they are words spoken from a true friend!!

Old 05-04-2007, 10:33 PM   #97
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Jay, before I go, let me say you are one of the shallowest jackasses I have ever seen who had the stones to put a DEE ARR before his name.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:00 PM   #98
critical bill
Quote:
Jay, before I go, let me say you are one of the shallowest jackasses I have ever seen who had the stones to put a DEE ARR before his name.
Hells Bells....I do believe that should put you right over the top. And there you were ready to walk out on your own terms and now its quite possible you'll be shown the door. I still like ya...theres still time for you and I to save what we have Jim. Hold on to me tight Jimmy....hold on.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #99
Dr Owens
Quote:
Jim,
Are you upset because I rolled my eyes at your little pity party? Guess what? I'm still rolling my eyes at your childish behavior. Grow up, Jim...you're 48 years old already.

Oh yeah...one more thing...I didn't put the little "Dr" in front of my name. Other people did after I earned it. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that. Once again:

Old 05-04-2007, 11:57 PM   #100
Griz
Quote:
Screw the Dogma. I think your Karma just stepped on your pecker! Pathetic Jim..... I reckon it must be tough being the Gary Coleman in the world of intellectual giants. I hoped for more....

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!