Does Everyone who is Suspended..... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:33 PM   #21
Sledgehammer
Wuss Pulldick
This message has been deleted by DThomas. Reason: shrill

Wuss Pulldick - Now that is funny!

Old 05-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #22
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Wuss Pulldick
This message has been deleted by DThomas. Reason: shrill

Wuss Pulldick - Now that is funny!
Laughing at your own humor, eh shirlly? I guess that someone has to.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #23
Sledgehammer
Jim,
Using Wes Pollock's hunches as your primary source of internet information isn't going to get you very far. Try thinking for yourself for a change. At the very least, pick someone with some intelligence to puppy-dog around behind.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:24 PM   #24
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Jim,
Using Wes Pollock's hunches as your primary source of internet information isn't going to get you very far. Try thinking for yourself for a change. At the very least, pick someone with some intelligence to puppy-dog around behind.

It is funny how you and Shrilly both show up at the same time, I might add just to start trolling.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #25
Stardust
Also funny that your IPs although different are from the same state and not too far away, but hey, that could be a coinkidink ya think?

Old 05-01-2007, 11:28 PM   #26
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Also funny that your IPs although different are from the same state and not too far away, but hey, that could be a coinkidink ya think?
You bet ya!!

Old 05-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #27
Sledgehammer
No Bobby, What's funny is that by virtue of a payment to Webslave, you are endowed with moderator status. No wait, I take that back. It's actually sad.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #28
Sledgehammer
Here you go Rozann, try this IP on for size.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:57 PM   #29
Stardust
You know I got those a few weeks ago before shrill was shown the door but it is very nice of you to show, just like shrill you can change IPs if you wanted or needed. Also when you first appeared tonight it was the same one I got from a couple of weeks ago, a few times, so I would guess that before now you have had the same one.

Sorry to say, but anyone with computer knowledge can do that, nothing special *yawn* wake me up when you have a really entertaining trick.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:01 AM   #30
Sledgehammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
You know I got those a few weeks ago before shrill was shown the door but it is very nice of you to show, just like shrill you can change IPs if you wanted or needed. Also when you first appeared tonight it was the same one I got from a couple of weeks ago, a few times, so I would guess that before now you have had the same one.

Sorry to say, but anyone with computer knowledge can do that, nothing special *yawn* wake me up when you have a really entertaining trick.
You're absolutely right. There's nothing to it at all.
The point being that comparing me to Shrillomn because our IP's may be in the same state is not very prudent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!