Does Everyone who is Suspended..... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:28 PM   #71
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Bobby, How am I not surprised that you would align yourself with this idiot?
Hey rocket....going for 112 warning points today? Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Go for the gold rocket...you know....like in The Ringer.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:32 PM   #72
critical bill
Hey Rocket.....can you come up with a song called "I've been OWNED". I can help you with the lyrics bud.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:06 AM   #73
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I thought the King had discretion in the amount of points he awarded for various slights and offenses. I KNOW I got some doosies but I just figured it was because the King didn't want to seem to favor me, even though we all know he does, deep down inside where he's all soft and squishy, where that heart that's 3 sizes too small does it's lazy lub dub every 8 to 10 seconds, just as it always has, feeding power and oxygen to that wonderful brain that makes all of this so very personal and fun and brings such joy to lives of so very many who would otherwise simply sit and rot like last weeks vegetables where there not such a place and such a King to provide such a place and in such provision prevent all of us from becoming the vegetative slush that we are only a few days of rotting in the sun away from.

All Hail the King.
Apparently you are not clear on how this works, Wes.

The warning system has a power multiplier feature built into it, depending on the level of membership. Currently, it is set as:
  • Benefactor = x1
  • Endowment = x2
  • Super Moderator = x4
  • Administrator = x10

So it depends on WHO gives you the warning point as to how many points you will actually get. Simply take a look at the actual warning point value, and multiply that times the above power factor.

Obviously I try to stay away from issuing minor warnings to people, since the MINIMUM warning point value I can give is 10 points.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:27 AM   #74
varnyard
Quote:
Bobby, How am I not surprised that you would align yourself with this idiot?

Jim, what?? Are you going to tell me who I can have as friends? No way!! Not going to happen, Chuck and I go way back, I will also add it will remain that way. I do not understand how you can even think people must like who you like, if you have a problem with Chuck, hit the damn ignore button. IMO, it is 110% great to see my old friend is back!!

Enough said!!

Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 AM   #75
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Apparently you are not clear on how this works, Wes.

The warning system has a power multiplier feature built into it, depending on the level of membership. Currently, it is set as:
  • Benefactor = x1
  • Endowment = x2
  • Super Moderator = x4
  • Administrator = x10

So it depends on WHO gives you the warning point as to how many points you will actually get. Simply take a look at the actual warning point value, and multiply that times the above power factor.

Obviously I try to stay away from issuing minor warnings to people, since the MINIMUM warning point value I can give is 10 points.
Grabbing the wet, the slimy, the great muscular mound of meat with both hands, he removed his tongue from his cheek and asked the Great and Mighty King, "So you mean you didn't get the joke? You REALLY thought I was too dim to have understood the system as it is? You, oh great and wonderous bringer of light, must abide by such table as mere mortals, mods and baby mods? There is NO room for modification, for change, for whimsical diversion from the norm?"

Ahhhh poor poor King, stuck in such strident traces, lowered to what would seem a carthorses worst nightmare, unable to do aught but what was commanded by others than himself, blinders on and guided by unseen hands, direction controlled by invisible pilots forever behind yet never quite seen, poor King, always journeying, in transit, on the way yet never given a destination, an end, a final stop, terminous.

Surely such cannot be the life of out King, say it isn't so, oh high and mighty creator of all we have. For to know that such was your fate, your plight, your daily curse, would truly bring woe and sadness to many who would wish so much better for you.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:51 AM   #76
critical bill
Please please no more....I'm in tears over here.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #77
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Jim, what?? Are you going to tell me who I can have as friends? No way!! Not going to happen, Chuck and I go way back, I will also add it will remain that way. I do not understand how you can even think people must like who you like, if you have a problem with Chuck, hit the damn ignore button. IMO, it is 110% great to see my old friend is back!!

Enough said!!
Yep, Chuck and I have done battle before, we learned to put our difference aside and became friends.

Jim, Chuck is the kind of guy that would give the shirt off his back is I needed it more than him. We have talked on the phone and shared many pm's. He is one of the good guys if you just give him the chance. His words may be a bit more colorful than most, but he is awesome and I'm glad that he's back!

Old 05-04-2007, 09:54 AM   #78
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Yep, Chuck and I have done battle before, we learned to put our difference aside and became friends.

Jim, Chuck is the kind of guy that would give the shirt off his back is I needed it more than him. We have talked on the phone and shared many pm's. He is one of the good guys if you just give him the chance. His words may be a bit more colorful than most, but he is awesome and I'm glad that he's back!
Laura, I believe you on this. I am not going to whine about my warning points, just take it as a lesson learned.

If Chuck and I were to meet, face to face, I'd offer him a drink, and we'd probably get some laughs about this.

Sometimes one's written persona is entirely different from their "in person"
character. I would like to apologize to all for acting like a jerk.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:36 AM   #79
shrap
Quote:
I would like to apologize to all for acting like a jerk.
Dont beat yourself up too bad Jim. We all have been there, done that.

Besides, forums are not the easiest of places to get what you really mean across. Its so easy to misunderstand what others are saying and vice versa.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #80
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Grabbing the wet, the slimy, the great muscular mound of meat with both hands, he removed his tongue from his cheek and asked the Great and Mighty King, "So you mean you didn't get the joke? You REALLY thought I was too dim to have understood the system as it is?
Obviously since you evidently did not understand it via the question you asked, YES, I did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!