Extra Scute Sulcatas- two for $99-with Free Mazuri - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2018, 07:35 PM   #1
5150cham
Extra Scute Sulcatas- two for $99-with Free Mazuri

Extra Scute Sulcata Babies now available. $50 or two for $99.

We have a few gorgeous hatchling sulcatas available that have been gifted with extra scutes. Extra scutes are usually caused by eggs being incubated at higher temperatures. In this case, it is not genetic. They are healthy and just as big as their normal scuted brothers and sisters. Extra scutes are like a tortoise's individual fingerprints.They are from our breeders and the babies are already eating machines and seem to be growing by the day. They get to enjoy the southern California sunshine as much as possible, soaked daily and are given a varied diet(5-7 different items daily). They are being raised in a warm humid environment for optimal health and smooth shells.

**- PRICE...$50 OR TWO FOR $99**
SPECIAL- IS A FREE 1/4 POUND BAG OF MAZURI TORTOISE FOOD WITH PURCHASE.

Pictured:
Pic #1- the available babies

Shipping is not included in the price. For a shipping quote, please provide your zip code.

I offer a full 14 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your sulcata. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 20 years later, I am there for you.

I accept Paypal, credit /debit cards over the phone and postal money orders. LOCAL PICK UP WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the sulcata as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me(Lancelindgren@aol.com) with any questions.
I do not respond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304
Attached Images

Contact User Check User