Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 190 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-01-2017, 11:01 AM   #1891
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of Michelle, and for some reason I am getting the vibe that you are a wolf in sheep's clothing, here to put the hush on.

I knew it was only a matter of time before this happened. As much as it would fit the conspiratorial narrative you seem to like to perpetuate when others disagree with your point of view, you are dead wrong.

I have always politely, and thoroughly, explained my reasoning when I disagree with something. I've reiterated multiple times that I believe Ty is in the wrong, and Michelle is due what she is owed.

I have always encouraged support for Michelle, but to do it PRIVATELY when it strengthens her case or weakens his, so all the cards are not out on the table where Ty and others who have an interest in seeing it go his way can see it.

How that translates to "putting the hush on" is beyond me. It's called playing things close to the chest.

And while everyone seems to think it's a lock because we, in the reptile community, understand the complexities, my point is very simple: a layperson may not, and that is who will be making the determination, and that can work against her favor.

Old 06-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #1892
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post

But like I've mentionea before. I would like to ask that we all just ignore him PLEASE let's all just stop responding to Ming, mike or whoever he is.

He is just fishing for info.
Actually it is beneficial for those not involved in the actual case to respond and refute the claims as it keeps the thread up on the forum as well as increasing the number of views. Those views are what is moving it up in the response options offered by search engines so it adds pressure by social mechanisms.

Now you shouldn't respond to his attacks as you are the one he needs to make a slip and just work it through the system.

some comments

Ed

Old 06-01-2017, 11:44 AM   #1893
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
Actually it is beneficial for those not involved in the actual case to respond and refute the claims as it keeps the thread up on the forum as well as increasing the number of views. Those views are what is moving it up in the response options offered by search engines so it adds pressure by social mechanisms.

Now you shouldn't respond to his attacks as you are the one he needs to make a slip and just work it through the system.

some comments

Ed

Ok.
THANK YOU.
I have to use restraint when reading his repetitive BS LOL
but I know you all can handle it better

Thanks again for everyone's support

Old 06-01-2017, 01:35 PM   #1894
tim brophy
Interesting in that this thread keeps going when one of the two players, Ty Park, has posted maybe once? At all?

Old 06-01-2017, 01:54 PM   #1895
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Interesting in that this thread keeps going when one of the two players, Ty Park, has posted maybe once? At all?

Yup his post was number 77

Old 06-01-2017, 02:02 PM   #1896
tim brophy
Well, perhaps that was a good decision by Mr. Park.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:13 PM   #1897
Sugarhedgie
Quote:

Maybe.
But who knows maybe his decision on how things were worded on his (one and only ) comment (#77) on THIS thread wasn't a very good one.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:03 PM   #1898
Pasodama
Quote:
Maybe. Maybe not.
However, he doesn't need to be here. That is what his "proxy" is for.

~~~~

Old 06-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #1899
ElliotNess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Maybe. Maybe not.
However, he doesn't need to be here. That is what his "proxy" is for.

~~~~
LOL I get it Proxy.... *cough cough* Ming

Old 06-01-2017, 04:09 PM   #1900
tim brophy
The proxy will not be in court.
There are two players here.
Michelle and Ty Park.
None of the rest of you or me will be in court.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu