Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:35 PM   #401
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I'm not really sure why that matters, but I have already said it several times
Only in the sense that it would take a "blind" person to not recognize it.
Perhaps "matter" (or sentence structure) was a wrong choice of words/structure. LoL

~~~~

Old 01-02-2017, 04:37 PM   #402
Pasodama
*To not recognize that Ty erred in judgment/action.

~~~~

Old 01-02-2017, 04:41 PM   #403
Pasodama
Also, I know you already said it several times. That is why I knew your position on that.

~~~~

Old 01-02-2017, 05:15 PM   #404
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
That is your opinion. and I can respect that, but I do not agree with you. I am getting insulted for every post, and receiving neg. rep. points from the king. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to that? huh?? I guess we will see how it plays out in court...

​​
10/6, 11:26pm

Ty Park
You have till midnight Saturday 10/08/16 to send me your shipping information so I can ship you this albino tegu Monday. If I do not receive your shipping information by then, I'll auction this tegu for another conservation project. It's your choice.

WHAT TEGU ??? HE NEVER SAID WHAT TEGU !!!!
I would
Have liked to know what tegu that he wanted to
Ship
But he wouldn't tell
Me

Old 01-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #405
Chris Kennard
The first post in this thread says it all. Ty clearly states, "How many of you would ne interested if I (not we, not them, not joe schmo) ran an online raffle for a baby albino blue tegu...". He then amplifies that if he produced none..."I would pay the winner $3000 out of MY OWN POCKET". He's lucky I'm not the judge for his court case.

Old 01-02-2017, 09:25 PM   #406
Lizard101
bad guy ty park/ ty lizards FL

Your comments are very strong, and you should have factual proof of your allegations against Mr. Park. If you have a case pending in court, it is the judge, not you, who has the ultimate decision in the matter. Mr. Park is a well respected person in the United States, He donates thousands of dollars to organizations that take care of iguanas and lizards. He runs a non-profit organization, so raffle is legal. making false accusations against any person publicly is a crime. If he finds out about your postings on this site, he has all the right under the law to suit you. You shouldn't be using this site for insulting people publicly. For you people, making adverse comments against Mr. Park, without knowing the other side of the story is wrong.

Old 01-02-2017, 09:41 PM   #407
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard101 View Post
Your comments are very strong, and you should have factual proof of your allegations against Mr. Park. If you have a case pending in court, it is the judge, not you, who has the ultimate decision in the matter. Mr. Park is a well respected person in the United States, He donates thousands of dollars to organizations that take care of iguanas and lizards. He runs a non-profit organization, so raffle is legal. making false accusations against any person publicly is a crime. If he finds out about your postings on this site, he has all the right under the law to suit you. You shouldn't be using this site for insulting people publicly. For you people, making adverse comments against Mr. Park, without knowing the other side of the story is wrong.
Hmmmmm. Something about this post tells me you haven't.......oh, whats the word......that thing where you look at the alphabet and process the groups of letters to make a rational conclusion.......read! That's the ticket.....something tells me you haven't read a single word of this thread before

Old 01-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #408
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Hmmmmm. Something about this post tells me you haven't.......oh, whats the word......that thing where you look at the alphabet and process the groups of letters to make a rational conclusion.......read! That's the ticket.....something tells me you haven't read a single word of this thread before
David,
You beat me to it, it's obvious, he hasn't read any of this thread, and if he has he has, what can you say......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-02-2017, 10:14 PM   #409
Black Adder
Quote:
hmm, 1st post, joined just now, resides in Florida, cannot have read this thread through and comprehended anything.
Wonder why that smells fishy?

Old 01-02-2017, 10:27 PM   #410
Pasodama
Quote:

Ty ran the raffle in order to have donations sent to the IRCF. As far as I know, Ty does not run the IRCF (whether that matters or not).
Which non profit organization does Ty Park run?

Without knowing the other side of the story?
Ty already posted his side of the story in this thread. There is, also, nothing stopping him from saying more should he so desire.
Plus, there are screenshots that show "his side".

~~~~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu