Bad Guy Andrew Schnell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2014, 05:55 AM   #1
Spritzer
Andrew Schnell

This is Mike Annunziato over at Abros Reptiles hoping to save people some time and money when dealing with Andrew Schnell. I have worked with him before and vetted him via Fauna and his rating history so I was hesitant to post this but I am out of options.

I sent him $300.00 on 11/13 and $125.00 on 11/19 for two hatchling crested geckos. The key to the deal was my ability to receive animals due to weather. He assured me he could ship even down into the coldest weather by using the fedex airport as his hub. I heard from him about his clutch going, which was red flag, and then low and behold the shipping day came and went with no response to messages trying to confirm shipping day or the shipping day itself. He got back to me after the shipping day saying he lost his job and had been lax in getting back to people. Offered to try shipping or a refund. I opted for refund.

I texted him Weds (12/3) asking about a refund and avoiding this situation. He assured me Friday was the day (yesterday). I sent a text 5:00 est (me) requesting the status of the refund. Said he was at work? but would send the funds when he got home. Here I am Saturday morning with no funds and no message from him.

Hope this helps somebody avoid the same financial blow I've received right at the holidays. Nice job Andrew. I have a show today and I am sure someone will ask for text message shots. I am no tech wizard but if anyone wants to tell me how to post text messages I will when I get home. thx

Old 12-06-2014, 11:05 AM   #2
juliasara
Take screen shots of everything. To post them here when you press reply below the box you type in there will be a bottom that says manage attachments press that. then press choose file and pick your screen shots then when youve picked as many files as you want press upload which is on the right. once it's done press close window at the bottom. Then submit reply.

Old 12-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
aschnell
Mike - I sent you a text at 7:06 AM yesterday (Saturday) morning. I'm not sure what you mean you received no messages from me Saturday morning???

Not sure why you started a BOI thread instead of just texting me back...

Old 12-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #4
Spritzer
Andrew and I have messaged back and forth today. Andrew is supposed to make the refund by Friday, December 12th. I am hoping this solves the communication issue and that I can post a positive resolution by the end of the week.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #5
hhmoore
Mr Schnell - post your information as attachments, please. (It's a requirement that images be posted by that method, rather than the way you attempted.)

Old 12-07-2014, 05:59 PM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschnell View Post
Mike - I sent you a text at 7:06 AM yesterday (Saturday) morning. I'm not sure what you mean you received no messages from me Saturday morning???

Not sure why you started a BOI thread instead of just texting me back...
If you look at the timestamp, this thread was started before you texted him. Perhaps the thread was the reason you texted him, perhaps not...arguably, it doesn't matter, as long as communication has been resumed.

Old 12-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #7
Spritzer
Harald, I agreed to not get into posting text messages and keep the drama to a minimum as long as we have this resolved by the end of the week as agreed. The thread did generate the response and we are getting things worked out. thx - mike

Old 12-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #8
Guy Castro
Takes me a few minutes to send a fund via PayPal.

Old 12-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #9
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritzer View Post
Harald, I agreed to not get into posting text messages and keep the drama to a minimum as long as we have this resolved by the end of the week as agreed. The thread did generate the response and we are getting things worked out. thx - mike
That's fine...but he did post them, or made an attempt. (I can't say which, at this point.) Your agreement has nothing to do with the rules of this site. It doesn't matter to me if he posts them or not - but if he does, he has been advised of the rule against posting them in that manner.

Actually, I should probably give him the infraction anyway - because it appears that he did post them, then removed the images...which is exactly why posting them in that manner isn't allowed.

Old 12-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Takes me a few minutes to send a fund via PayPal.
Yup, it's fast and easy...when you have the money available. The money not being there sort of hinders the process.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!