Adobe Kingsnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #1
FunkyRes
Adobe Kingsnakes

Adobe Kingsnakes

These are an F1 cross between a Mexican Black Kingsnake and a California Kingsnake.
(L g nigrita X L g californiae)

They are extremely beautiful, and rather unique. The pictures do not do them justice.

The California Kingsnakes used was an amel (Pink Eyed Albino) so all of these Adobe kings carry the recessive amel albino gene.

I currently have 4 males and 1 female available. The males are $40 each. The one female is $50, unless you also buy at least two males.

You also can buy three of them (which can include the female if she is still available) for $100.

They are feeding very well on large F/T pinks and are growing fast.

The clutch and what is available can be viewed at http://www.temptingevereptiles.com/g...?g2_itemId=262. Full feeding tracking is available (click on the photo of a snake and then on the iHerp number associated with that snake). These snakes are already in the iHerp tracking system, and their iHerp tracking record can be transfered to you if you have an iHerp account.

These are a really visually stunning cross, I will not be doing this cross again for a few years and may never do an F1 cross again, so get them now before they are gone!

For shipping estimate, please send me your full name, street address, e-mail address, and phone number. Shipping will be done via FedEx through reptster, and reptster wants that info to spit out an estimate.

Payment - I prefer PayPal from a PayPal Verified Account, but USPS Money Order is also accepted.

Michael A. Peters
mpeters@mac.com

Contact User Check User
Closed Thread